facebook

My Fall Rush Experience

by: rusherr

I went to these 6 fraternities during rush, I wanted to explain my experience at each so people rushing next semester could kind of know what to expect. I got bids but decided not to accept cause I didn't have the money for dues every semester, therefore my answers are not biased. I'm also working now so I'm planning to come back for spring.

Theta Chi - They all had theta chi football jerseys on and were all very friendly. Seemed like a cool group of guys, only thing I would say is they were taking me from brother to brother to converse with and it felt like I was speaking to the same guy every time, very similar personalities.

Phi Delta Theta - I was excited to check them out as I've heard good things about them, they had a barbecue going on which was nice and the food was honestly good. But my friends and I agreed they didn't make any of us feel welcome or show any enthusiasm to people rushing them. I found myself standing alone for a minute or two which didn't happen anywhere else. Therefore, I was underwhelmed.

Sigma Chi - Went to two of their rush events and enjoyed them both. The first one was indoors and all the brothers were dressed professionally in suits. The second was in their backyard where everyone was playing basketball and talking with the guys. I had great conversations with them, they were friendly and genuine.

Delta Upsilon - They were cool and seemed like they had a tight brotherhood which is good. Made me feel very welcome since the second I stepped in. I was pleased with DU.

Alpha Tau Omega & Kappa Sig - Left after 5 minutes, was not impressed by eithers first impression, could just have been my experience.

Posted By: rusherr
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ok   

Good info

By: Ok
by: RushDec 31, 2021 10:12:02 AM

When does frat rush start?

By: Rush
by: RushJan 8, 2022 2:03:32 PM

Jan 14, follow the Instagram page
UCFIFC

by: .Jan 9, 2022 6:37:31 AM

By: .
#2  by: Question?   

You didn’t go to ZBT?

By: Question?
by: ..Dec 31, 2021 4:01:22 PM

why would he?

By: ..
by: ActuallyDec 31, 2021 4:47:43 PM

ZBT has great guys.

By: Actually
#3  by: Same   

Rushed around, this is extremely accurate

By: Same
#4  by: jos   

Similar experience, Sigma Chi and Delta Upsilon were my favorite. I also didn't end up pledging.

By: jos
#5  by: yup   

accurate

By: yup
by: BumoJan 8, 2022 7:03:45 PM

Bump

By: Bumo
#6  by: Rush   

I was between PhiDelt and Theta Chi. I went Theta Chi because they were more laid back.

by: smhJan 2, 2022 12:46:42 AM

terrible decision phi delt on top!!!!

By: smh
by: uhh Jan 2, 2022 7:02:40 AM

he picked the frat he wanted to hang with, not for the status.

By: uhh
by: Confused Jan 2, 2022 7:36:49 PM

I thought theta chi was top tho ? At least that’s what their Greek rank chair spams

By: Confused
by: Huh?Jan 2, 2022 7:54:25 PM

They are top tier, just not the #1 frat.

By: Huh?
#7  by: Ya   

Bumpp

By: Ya
by: .Jan 6, 2022 11:00:45 AM

#8  by: Rush   

When does frat rush start?

by: RushJan 8, 2022 2:03:03 PM

Jan 14, follow the Instagram page
UCFIFC

by: NewJan 8, 2022 2:37:43 PM

Frats-11 Taking New Members

Phi Delta Theta - ΦΔΘ
Theta Chi - ΘX
Sigma Chi - ΣΧ
Alpha Tau Omega - ΑΤΩ
Kappa Sigma - ΚΣ
Delta Upsilon - ΔΥ
Zeta Beta Tau - ΖΒΤ
Sigma Alpha Epsilon - ΣΑΕ
Delta Sigma Phi - ΔΣΦ
Phi Gamma Delta - FIJI
Tau Kappa Epsilon - TKE

By: New
#9  by: .   

Bump

#10  by: Frats   

Good to know

By: Frats

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.