facebook

Unpopular Opinions 2021

by: unpopular opinion

Not sure who paid to get my post taken down same day but here are my unpopular opinions AGAIN.

Sig Chi aint top anymore. Have like 30 members, only like 5 hot guys. Dad bods or super skinny. Most are inactive. Havent heard of a sig event since 2019. Always suspended. New pledges arent it, house is dirty. Guys are rude.

Theta isnt upper mid. This was never a question until just recently when there was that weird piphi, adpi, theta war on gr. Live inbetween ATO and Sig yet never converse with them. Going to hoco with fiji🤢 Lots of grenades in the sorority. Borrowed frat house.

Axid isnt that bad. Lots of Latinas and pretty girls. Have bartenders in their sorority. Council could clean up their tiktok but thats another story🐸

Tridelt shouldve chosen Ksig. Carwash, singing, banner, actual letters >>>>> a bench.

Posted By: unpopular opinion
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Hi   

Bye Sigchi

Theta MIGHT pair with Fiji but it’s no bid deal, look at Piphi picking Dsig! Theta brings + to the upper mids, like diversity, natural beauty and less cattiness. It’s kinda refreshing.

Axid is ok, but they could use more diversity. All the chapters have pretty girls, no one thinks the mids have beauties because they put all the girls on their page, the tops only post select girls.

KSig is great, but it was up to Tridelt. No one ever agrees with hoco pairings

By: Hi
by: LolOct 12, 2021 1:51:34 AM

True but theta is bad and there’s no way around it

By: Lol
by: Huh?Oct 12, 2021 3:51:21 PM

Theta has beautiful girls, a great new pic, has great srat & frat relations, diversity, and a mansion.

By: Huh?
#2  by: gr   

this is all true

By: gr
#3  by: frat house    

Theta’s house is amazing, I’m sure any chapter would love an old frat house if it was that nice

By: frat house
#4  by: H   

I just know an axid posted this

By: H
by: axidOct 4, 2021 10:09:01 PM

Not that I have seen

By: axid
by: What’s up?Oct 12, 2021 3:30:25 PM

Axid deleted the whole discussion about their lack of diversity. Axid said they have latinas in their chapter, but no POC. Why delete?

By: What’s up?
by: ?Oct 12, 2021 3:37:39 PM

WTH?

ANOTHER axid post deleted???

By: ?
#5  by: ...   

Bump on the theta part it’s been confusing many as well

By: ...
#6  by: .   

okay to be fair Fiji now isn’t even remotely close to Fiji a couple years ago. they’re all chill and a lot more attractive than they used to be. theta does a lot overall in the Greek community and is where they are in the “tiers” for a reason. the mentality that they aren’t belonging because of how and who the associate with is very immature and inaccurate to the reality of what the sorority is

By: .
by: IMOOct 5, 2021 1:46:43 PM

Fiji has great parties

By: IMO
by: ..Oct 5, 2021 6:22:52 PM

Ok theta thats not what y’all were saying a few days ago. everyone relevant knows theta just isn’t

By: ..
by: bsOct 6, 2021 11:24:07 AM

bs! srats love fiji

By: bs
#7  by: fr   

the only reason theta is on upper mid in the majority of the posts is bc of self ranking. every time someone says slightly negative about the chapter, the post gets a million dislikes. it’s so obvious. theta just give it up

By: fr
by: Pls😭Oct 5, 2021 11:35:56 PM

14 downvotes 😭😭😭 theta literally proving their point

By: Pls😭
#8  by: .   

Theta got asked to homecoming way before axid and by two frats. I think that explains it all

By: .
by: okayyOct 5, 2021 2:32:52 PM

yeah but by who... fiji?

By: okayy
#9  by: stop   

I bet it was another axid deleting your post because you are EMBARRASSING YOUR CHAPTER

By: stop
by: $Oct 7, 2021 2:59:07 PM

You might be right!!

By: $
#10  by: yup   

bump cus sig sucks

By: yup
by: !Oct 12, 2021 4:00:12 PM

There’s a page 2!

By: !

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.