facebook

No more door chants thanks to Gamma Phi

by: Wow

Wow because Gamma Phi does not having a house to recruit at, the rest of us cannot do the door chants anymore! So ridiculous!

Posted By: Wow
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yea   

They are everyone’s last choice anyway soooooo lol. They have to recruit in a classroom. Sucks lol

By: Yea
#2  by: Ok   

not sure where you got this from but no other school does door chants anymore …. it was coming

By: Ok
#3  by: panini ?   

or let’s think here it’s because we’re in a pandemic and dope chants are literally a bunch of girls squeezed together in a small space …. just a thought crazy i know so sorry to put you through that extra effort

By: panini ?
by: UmmAug 10, 2021 5:57:37 AM

Wrong. That might be a part of it, but we were specifically told that because Gamma Phi was in a classroom and had to be quiet, none of the other chapters could do door chants either. My friend in another chapter confirmed the same thing.

By: Umm
by: LolAug 10, 2021 7:23:43 AM

Sorry but I’m not making anything up. It’s the truth. Go ask Pan yourself lol.

By: Lol
#4  by: A   

Nobody wanted you’re cringe door chant either

By: A
by: UmmAug 10, 2021 12:57:44 PM

Obviously you’re not part of Greek life, because we love doing the door chants so stfu lol

By: Umm
#5  by: yeah no   

that literally isn’t the reason but okay go off

By: yeah no
by: lolAug 10, 2021 10:20:18 PM

it literally is but okay

By: lol
#6  by: Ugh   

Why couldn’t they just use a frat house? Its unfair everyone is getting penalized for them. Arent they the reason bid day has a financial cap too

By: Ugh
by: HmmmAug 12, 2021 6:44:20 AM

I heard sigma chi wouldn't let gamma phi use their house lmaoo so that's why

By: Hmmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.