facebook

PNM relations

by: Yo

PNM’s - I’m curious: Which sorority do you feel is rushing you the hardest already? Members following you on social media, reaching out to you, etc.?

Posted By: Yo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: haha   

this is funny because this was brought up because as someone in a sorority, I was creeping thru the ucf’25 page the other day just to see some girls and I saw a lot of axids aephis and kds following ucf’25 girls and commenting on their pics🤔 I expect it from kd because they already know who’s getting a bid before day 1 by stalking pnms, but the other 2 sororities surprised me

By: haha
by: hahaJun 29, 2021 6:36:56 PM

lol thx for the info i loved reading this. shows how desperate chapters can be to "be the best". in reality you'll get girls that fit your chapter so why wasting your time?

By: haha
by: HahahahahahaJun 29, 2021 8:20:05 PM

the way you just replied to yourself

By: Hahahahahaha
by: original hahaJun 29, 2021 8:45:30 PM

lol that would be embarrassing if I had done that but check the time stamps I didn’t reply to myself. do u realize how easy it is for people to change their nickname on here

By: original haha
#2  by: Pnm   

a tri delta messaged me and asked me strange questions about what my family does for a living

By: Pnm
by: ??????Jun 30, 2021 8:28:23 AM

Yeah. Sure. That totally happened.

By: ??????
#3  by: Hmmmm   

Should I be concerned with them following me?

By: Hmmmm
by: woha Jun 30, 2021 4:08:45 PM

No, they shouldn’t be

By: woha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.