facebook

Why does everyone hate on Gphi?

by: .

I think I might rush and I was wondering!

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PNM   

No house bad at recruiting, rumours of sisterhood problems? Nothing really wrong with them thooooo

By: PNM
#2  by: .   

theyre just kinda awkward and are known for taking the girls all the other sororities didnt want. like theater kid vibes. a lot of the girls are sweet though you shouldnt rule them out.

By: .
#3  by: former gphi   

Trust me baby girl, stay away. They are the worst. Was so happy to drop

By: former gphi
by: hahaJun 24, 2021 6:39:17 PM

lollll

By: haha
by: .Jun 27, 2021 4:22:30 PM

hi sam! pleasure seeing you :))

by: former gphiJun 27, 2021 10:47:19 PM

@The last comment… I have no idea who Sam is but the fact that members of the chapter are name dropping girls who dropped further proves the point of how weak the sisterhood is. I was PC 19, I dropped before initiation and COB’d after and ran home to the best house ever because I couldn’t stand being in such a toxic and weak environment

By: former gphi
by: ripJun 29, 2021 12:00:49 PM

@gphi u guys look rly dumb right now boos

By: rip
#4  by: Lol   

Honestly they’re all just weird, one girl sued her big, one girl has major issues and needs some help, the vibe is so awkward, like someone above said, theater kids. Some girls I found nice but some didn’t even know their Philanthropy like how? Lol

By: Lol
by: LolJun 26, 2021 12:32:15 PM

Ma’am one of Greek life’s philanthropy’s is Autism Speaks. Cancel that sorority instead of one that helps girls into stem and get healthy…

By: Lol
#5  by: .   

most of their hate comes from people who are full of themselves and only care about the tier system. since they don’t have a house and are “bottom tier” (tiers are bs and only based on looks) less pnms want them so they end up accepting girls who a lot of the time were dropped from higher tier chapters. this could be bc of looks and/or awkwardness but not always. but this also means the sisters are more accepting and diverse in looks. but this doesn’t mean the sisterhood is less strong than the others or that the sisters are less passionate about their philanthropy or any of the things that would actually make a chapter bad. all of the chapters are pretty good with all that bc that’s the entire point of being in a sorority. and all this goes for dz too since they don’t have a house either and are closely ranked to gphi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.