facebook

Real frat ranks summer 21

by: Tru

Sig Chi: best house, biggest presence at bars/parties, overall top rn. Known for being douchey but exclusive. If you got money and are social, this is your place
Phi Delt: Lot of involvement with ucf, easily top fraternity in greek ghetto. More brothers than sig and easier to get into but still a top house.
Kappa Sig- Coming off suspension but prime location on campus and a tradition of being hella involved keeps them top
ATO: On campus house keeps them here, see them at pub but doesn’t show out that much recently other than that

Middle

Theta Chi: honestly been putting in work. Losing their house sucks but they just took over delta sig’s. Biggest fraternity at UCF rn and could rise more if they keep their momentum
ZBT: Just ehh, see them out once in a while but haven’t been too relevant recently
SAE: Fun guys to be around, overall solid mid. Used to be bottom asf but up big the last couple years
DU: Honestly they show up and flex for zeta lip sync and disappear for the rest of the year. Also recently off suspension but popular guys who can rise once their numbers get back up
Delta Sig: Lost their house, which sucks. If they can’t find one they’re gonna keep sinking to bottom tier tbh

Lower

TKE: Didn’t even know these guys existed til last fall, but seen them out a lot recently. Just took sig nu’s house and they could be on the rise if they keep pushing
FIJI: Don’t see them out partying much but seems like chill guys to be around. Not typical frat guys tho
Pi Kapp: Gonna be bottom of the bottom now that they lost their house. RIP \n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: Tru
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bro   

How much time did you put into this 💀 sad

By: Bro
#2  by: You a gdi    

Homie be on here all day and most of these paragraphs don’t even be accurate 😂😭

By: You a gdi
#3  by: Lol   

No way Kappa Sig is higher than ATO. I don’t think I’ve seen a Kappa Sig in ages.

By: Lol
by: TbhMay 13, 2021 12:23:45 PM

Honestly both have fallen off significantly over the past few years, both are cricket houses

By: Tbh
#4  by: Ya   

This is pretty darn accurate

By: Ya
#5  by: Lol   

So like did y’all not know pi kapp already has a new house..... delta sig the only one without a house now which is toughhhhh

By: Lol
by: lolMay 16, 2021 10:59:32 AM

I don't think anyone cares enough to know...

By: lol
#6  by: Guest   

clearly sigma pi is the best did you not see their insta post

By: Guest
#7  by: fr   

the only time I ever see sig chi’s out are when they’re doing ❄️ In the lib bathroom

By: fr

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.