facebook

Zta lip sync more like zta lip STINK

by: Lol

How disorganized can one chapter be. You force everyone to pay hundreds of dollars and you don’t even live stream the event? Literally a mess can we finally stop doing so much for a chapter that never does anything for anyone else.

Posted By: Lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Can we as a Greek community stop doing lip sync and only do shakedown and cheers. At least with those you actually win money.

By: .
by: ?Mar 30, 2021 7:03:29 PM

literally what about every other chapters events yall act like these 3 are the only ones that matter

By: ?
by: .Mar 30, 2021 7:05:30 PM

Calm down pi phi I’m just saying those are the bigger ones with a big team/dance vibe

By: .
by: New newMar 31, 2021 4:13:04 PM

No one does cheers anymore and KD is walking a thin line with OFSL rn. We need a new comp

By: New new
#2  by: lol   

so who’s dance y’all rockin with🤪

By: lol
by: SN lol Mar 30, 2021 8:01:04 PM

Definitely kappa

By: SN lol
by: yoMar 30, 2021 8:12:19 PM

kappa really was the best. Surprised tf out of me

By: yo
by: noMar 30, 2021 8:34:07 PM

kappa swear they’re on a come up 😂

By: no
#3  by: chi    

FACTS. They danced on the table to where you couldnt even watch DUs or Kappa or Chi O's. Like it was their event and they ruined it for everyone else being self centered

By: chi
by: anonApr 2, 2021 7:47:43 AM

Oh trust me they don’t follow standards anymore. No elevated surfaces, no wearing letters at a bar, no throwing signs. Clearly lost all class.

By: anon
#4  by: Stfu   

What did you expect them to do in the middle of a pandemic? It’s not like you could have an arena like previous years.

By: Stfu
by: Call standardsMar 31, 2021 4:13:36 PM

Maybe not celebrate at a bar? With underaged members?

By: Call standards

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.