facebook

ZTA lip sync ???? Who doing it ?

by: bbb

I wanna know who participating to see if I should get tickets to it!!!!

Posted By: bbb
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorry   

It’s cancelled because some girls were caught practicing without masks/social distancing/etc.

By: Sorry
#2  by: Wait   

Deadass?

By: Wait
by: YikesMar 26, 2021 1:48:38 PM

You really thought these sororities care about social distancing/masks ?

By: Yikes
#3  by: Lol   

Not true at all

By: Lol
#4  by: Ofsl   

Kappa is outside recording with no masks, no social distancing so I guess that’s okay now

By: Ofsl
by: LOLMar 29, 2021 11:01:16 AM

just came on here to say the same thing. at station if anyone cares.

By: LOL
by: ReportMar 29, 2021 11:05:19 AM

How this is not cancelled... jfc so stupid

By: Report
by: hahahaMar 29, 2021 6:39:57 PM

first of all, who is out to get KAPPA second, yall tried so hard to get them in trouble its insane that 20 year olds run this site. third, ofsl doesnt check greek rank

By: hahaha
by: EwMar 29, 2021 9:11:50 PM

Kappa get help

By: Ew
by: EwMar 29, 2021 9:12:00 PM

Kappa get help

By: Ew
by: Tf? Mar 31, 2021 12:46:38 PM

I never saw any sororities or fraternities doing anything with out masks. Also if you watched the video, kappa was the only one that stayed 6ft apart during their recording.

By: Tf?
#5  by: Yo it ain’t cancelled   

Chi O, KD, KKG. That’s it for srats

By: Yo it ain’t cancelled
#6  by: Wait a minute   

Don’t come for Kappa when all the filming was done on campus. They had to wear masks when recording.

By: Wait a minute
by: idiotMar 30, 2021 8:48:12 AM

you do understand they have to wear them while practicing. idiot.

By: idiot
by: wtfMar 31, 2021 2:30:00 PM

yall are getting kappa and KD confused... kkg practiced with masks the whole time as far as I saw. They practiced at like four different places and always wore masks AND were the only sorority to do their dance six feet apart and SAE was the only frat to be six feet apart ....

By: wtf
#7  by: Interesting   

KD was at station without masks too. What is it with srats. They’re all gonna get suspended

By: Interesting
by: !Mar 30, 2021 2:36:14 PM

the point is that it has to be registered with ofsl to have practices since it’s considered an event with over 10 members. obviously it’s a stupid rule and ofsl is ridiculously strict but every chapter needs to be held to the same standard. its not fair for some chapters to be super strict about it and then others to post pictures not 6 feet apart and get away with it

By: !
by: ok?Mar 30, 2021 2:51:40 PM

taking pictures with your friends OFF campus is not a registered practice????? this is so stupid oh my god, just say you like to get people in trouble and go. Yall dont say anything when a group of sorority girls take pictures at the beach or restaurant so whats the difference please tell me

By: ok?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.