facebook

fall rush as a junior??

by: oo

thinking about rushing a sorority in the fall as a junior. would being an upperclassman set me back??

Posted By: oo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: !   

Terrible don’t do fall rush contact the sororities you’re interested in during their COB times. If you rush as a junior most everyone will drop you

By: !
by: IMar 27, 2021 7:40:15 PM

^^ don’t listen to them rush as a junior during fall. If a chapter doesn’t want you then you shouldn’t want them either, it’ll give you a chance to talk to everyone and see where you fit in better. A lot of people rush in the fall as upper classman and get into their homes. Don’t be scared

By: I
by: do itttttApr 26, 2021 10:37:30 PM

I went thru recruitment as a junior and still ended up in a top-tier chapter and LOVED it. Everyone's experience is different, my only suggestions are to follow your heart and be true to yourself. Good luck

By: do ittttt
#2  by: alum   

Iwent through formal recruitment as a junior, and lots of girls do! I ended up exactly where I wanted to be. I loved my chapter sososo much. If you fit in and love a chapter and they love you, they will give you a bid. HOWEVER, most top tiers don't give bids to juniors or only have a few bids that they will give out to juniors so be aware that you will probably get dropped from most of the top tiers. I say go for it, bc the worst that will happen is that you don't get a bid where you want and you move on with your life. You'll make friends during recruitment & at least you can say you tried!

By: alum

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.