facebook

coming through with all the greek tea:)

by: tea

HELLO EVERYONE, make sure to upvote this so it stays at the top for everyoneeee to see :D

-Theta Chis house is getting DEMOLISHED
-Dsig is losing their house to Theta Chi (there is much talk about what they will do but I'm not ready to give up that information until its set)
-PiKapp is losing their house (finally, byee)
-Phidelt got caught doing SOMETHING (its baaaad) on camera so now they are getting suspended
-ADPi is about to get suspended AGAIN for unregistered events :))))))) (boom bye)
-Delta Zeta is completely falling apart and may not be a strat anymore by next year if they dont get enough girls
-If Theta doesnt clean up, they will be losing their house to another sorority 😇
-Zeta has had an insane amount of people drop
xoxo

Posted By: tea
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: zta dropper   

hi i dropped zta last semester because they are extremely rude and act entitled, no one will talk to you if your new, and i know alot of girls in my pc regretted going zeta and are holding on by a loose thread. I made a huge mistake not going piphi... PC 20 if you're reading this, LEAVE. Stop wasting your money on a horrible sorority that sells you "sisterhood" just to get your money

By: zta dropper
by: oopsMar 10, 2021 8:42:36 AM

PNMS FOR FALL. IF U PREF ZTA AND KD OR ZTA AND TRIDELT, OR ZTA AND PIPHI DONT. GO. ZTA. fakest sisterhood and are dropping bad

By: oops
by: ex ZMar 24, 2021 11:25:14 PM

bump to support last zta post

By: ex Z
#2  by: Forgot this one    

And aephi has rats

By: Forgot this one
#3  by: damn   

Word on the street is that ADPi is losing their house too. Too many F ups

By: damn
by: Oh noMar 9, 2021 11:07:17 AM

What will they do without their plantation home?

By: Oh no
#4  by: hm   

pikapp is getting a better house I heard

By: hm
#5  by: #5   

Maybe instead of focusing on the drama about the organizations we should see the big picture which is UCF is succeeding in eliminating greek life....

By: #5
#6  by: oop   

details on phi delt?

By: oop
#7  by: lol   

I'm sure gamma phi is chomping at the bit to take one of those houses

By: lol
#8  by: Sheesh get help    

This site is cancer

By: Sheesh get help
#9  by: Hahaha hi piphi!    

Adpi is rushing in Fall, didn’t lose their house and won’t ever. Who writes this stuff lmao. Oh wait let me guess. Piphi written all over this post. Poor girls looking desperate.

By: Hahaha hi piphi!
by: lolMar 10, 2021 10:53:03 AM

check ofsl... theyre getting suspended babe

By: lol
by: okMar 11, 2021 8:32:10 PM

okay adpi chill. been falling off.

By: ok
by: .Mar 25, 2021 11:01:33 AM

I’m pretty sure they’re only suspended for spring and summer semesters. Fall they’ll be back

By: .
#10  by: hm   

Gamma Phi has apparently been up in shambles too. Heard there is a lot of drama going on.

By: hm
by: ...Mar 25, 2021 9:08:02 PM

every chapter has drama but okay

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.