facebook

Pnms listen up!

by: Think

This is a very sincere honest message to all Pnms. If a chapter is being consistently bashed on here it’s because other chapters can’t just be happy where they are they have to consistently tear others down. Consider a targeted chapter a great chapter. Please keep that in mind when you waste your time on this site. Instead meet the girls ask a lot of questions and go where you are comfortable. There are unfortunately a few houses that are stuck in a perpetual spiral of teenage girl pettiness. Everything I was told on this site prior to rushing actually makes me laugh because none of it was true if i were to have listened to this site I would never land where I am and I am very happy I know people in many chapters and as to be expected there are great girls and some not so great. You’ll find your place just please don’t base it on this cesspool of degenerates.

Posted By: Think
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: um   

you good? people constantly bash chapters because of what they do and the reputations built from that. If multiple people are talking down on a chapter... means the rumors are probably true. You're clearly bottom and want girls in your srat. bye honey.

By: um
by: guessJan 27, 2021 10:50:01 PM

k guess

By: guess

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.