facebook

Just take the test

by: :..

Those complaining sound so entitled and stupid, other schools like a Cornell are making kids get tested twice a week and no one is complaining but you guys sound like a bunch of babies complaining about a test that’ll just prove if you have it or not so you can stop going to Sunday funday and spreading it around without knowing if you have it or not.

Posted By: :..
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

You’re missing the point. We don’t care about being tested. We care about being threatened and manipulated by the school. They first say random testing, they then say they’re targeting Greek life for their first round of testing. That’s not random. Just be honest with us lmao

By: No
#2  by: Ok    

I’m assuming you’re in NPHC or DGC because you know that “Greek life” doesn’t logistically apply to you according to the school and love to separate yourselves from the rest of Greek life

By: Ok
#3  by: Lol   

If ucf cared so much they would test everyone. In statistics you don’t set your samples to only outliers. Testing a group you think is highly exposed and trying to publish it as results is the same as if you tested those not at campus and tried to pass off that as the results for ucf. Trying to say we’re at a higher risk when we’ve had no events and other student orgs are gathering informally is just labeling us the only problem. FSU is testing those that live on campus or use the dining hall. That makes sense because they’re the most likely to spread it if they have it or get it from other students what ucf is doing is just pointing fingers at the ones they always do. #disaffiliate

By: Lol
#4  by: Uhm    

Well how the hell does this random testing work for ANYONE in a Greek organization. Cause in my case it be pointless for me since I don’t live in my chapter’s house and don’t even live on campus, don’t have any classes on campus and haven’t been on campus, don’t even live in the UCF area since I was practically a commuter student before classes switched to online and don’t really see most of fellow members, So.....

By: Uhm
by: ..Sep 17, 2020 9:23:38 PM

they’re only testing on campus people

By: ..
#5  by: Lmao   

Sorry you didn’t get a bid

By: Lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.