facebook

Is adpi’s philanthropy McDonald’s?

by: Huh

What da fuq does McDonald’s need money for? Aren’t they making enough off of the Travis Scott meal ?

Posted By: Huh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yike    

This joke actually isn’t funny....

By: Yike
by: HSep 15, 2020 11:00:48 PM

I’m laughing wbu

By: H
#2  by: .   

U may think that’s a joke but that’s not right they have one of the best philanthropys. Doesn’t one of them raise money for girl scouts cookies.

By: .
#3  by: um   

this whole post is so fkd up, who raised yall

By: um
#4  by: yet again   

who delete the last post calling out zta and piphi philanthropy

By: yet again
by: IdkSep 17, 2020 8:36:00 AM

People with Autism don’t even support Autism Speaks. I have a family friend who has Autism and he goes to MIT (so obviously he’s really smart) and he posts about how corrupt they are pretty regularly, especially during Autism awareness month.

By: Idk
#5  by: Sick   

You all are sick that you lowered yourself to bashing charities?? Ronald McDonald house houses families when kids are severely ill often on their death beds so that families can stay together. I would know it helped my cousin and family not to mention all the other charities you are bashing on this post. I get it you hate Greek life it has to mean that you were not picked up by the story of your choice or you’re just a sick person but try to dig deep and not bash organizations in need. Special place in hell for you.

By: Sick
by: TeaSep 17, 2020 6:08:25 PM

Ok but out of all the scandals you only defended adpi’s what abt the others

By: Tea

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.