facebook

rush 2020 worth it ?

by: greek

Is joining a sorority really worth it this year ? I don’t want to pay thousands to not be able to do anything

Posted By: greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: /   

Not worth it

By: /
#2  by: Guest   

I think that’s a personal decision. If you’re joining to make new friends in college, it’s more worth it than ever. If you’re joining to have socials with frats then it’s not because those won’t happen this semester.

By: Guest
#3  by: Hi   

Definitely worth it! Even though we might not have socials this semester, you will still me a ton of friends and do things together anyway!

By: Hi
#4  by: no   

honestly, no it’s not. a bunch of members in different chapters are going inactive just for this reason. no grab a dates/socials will be allowed. chapters with meal plan will only allow a handful of girls to come to meal plan during certain time slots that you will have to sign up for. if you can, try rushing next year

By: no
#5  by: Do it, you won’t regret    

This is the wrong place to ask for a genuine and sincere answer. People on here have no life and are miserable clearly. I say go for it and stay optimistic. Good support system if you join for the right reasons

By: Do it, you won’t regret
by: GuestAug 12, 2020 7:43:01 PM

I thought my response was pretty genuine but ok.

By: Guest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.