facebook

#MAKEGREEKRANKGREEKAGAIN

by: Ew

Lately Greek rank has been filled with opinions of outsiders (jealous GDIS) and PNMS purposely putting other PNMS names upon this site... to tear down their chances.
A lot of the hate about different sororities aren’t even coming from people within Greek life.
GDI’s and PNMS are ruining this site.... y’all hating from outside the club.
#MAKEGREEKRANKGREEKAGAIN

Posted By: Ew
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: !!   

All the latest hate on srats are lit coming from girls who’ve dropped, or got dropped by those houses during rush.
Trying to ruin PNMS opinions of them, because they don’t want to see girls run home to a srat they couldn’t get in

By: !!
#2  by: Yikes    

Geeds really turning srat on one another

By: Yikes
#3  by: Ha   

Geeds disliking

By: Ha
#4  by: Facts   

I can honesty say that one girl in pan is posting these PNM names upon Greek rank, we honesty don’t know who tf you guys are yet.
I’ve never seen a PC that is so obsessed with image or tier status.... and all the girls who I have seen thanks to you guys posting your own names.... are not what you think you are.
No top, mid, or bottom sororities wants people who behave like that. Praying for every srat right now because we’re going to have to give these type of girls bids

By: Facts
#5  by: .   

F PC 20

By: .
#6  by: Well...   

I know for a fact that there are some pnm’s posting other pnm’s names on here just to hate on them. Lol

By: Well...
#7  by: True    

Or a weirdo who dropped and posted a half hour video of herself giggling and basically saying, “I dropped out because I’m weird and everyone hated me.”

By: True

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.