facebook

Ya’all are nasty

by: Hell

So my 6 friends and I are pnms and we went on this last night. At our schools the coolest girls are the ones most attacked so we decided we would target the ones ya’all bash. People don’t bash people below them. That’s a fact. This site has made us all want to rethink rushing.

Posted By: Hell
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ok   

Ok then don’t rush. I don’t know what you want us to say? No one is gonna beg you to stay

By: Ok
#2  by: .   

Don’t rush then babe ❤️

By: .
#3  by: give me a break   

awh are the wittle freshman mad?:(( give me a break. you guys are being judged for a whole week straight. welcome to greek life

By: give me a break
#4  by: Run   

These girls are every bit as shallow as you think they are lol if you have 7 friends then honestly you don’t need Greek life. It’s not worth the money. Just drop.. but after bid day so you can get a free trip ;)

By: Run
by: ?Aug 10, 2020 8:36:30 PM

What free trip, let be honest bid day and all events are going to either be cancelled or be through zoom. No trips will be happening this semester.

By: ?
by: I’m sorry for u Aug 10, 2020 9:09:22 PM

Omg u r a sad person and must be in a horrible sorority and have no friends because I love my sorority and have way more than 7 friends but then again from the way you talk, it makes sense why you don’t have many

By: I’m sorry for u
by: YoAug 10, 2020 10:15:45 PM

90% of the people on here aren’t in Greek life they didn’t get a bid and you can tell where they didn’t get one. The other 10% are jealous insecure curmudgeons.

By: Yo
by: RunAug 10, 2020 11:19:37 PM

No I’m saying if she already has a friend group of 7 and isn’t into the fake and toxic culture then honestly she’ll be fine dropping. If you need more then 7 friends and want to pay 1000s of dollars to get them.. then you need reevaluate your life. I hope you work on your insecurities and codependency. Get well sister @ImSorryforyou. Also yes I was apart of Greek life lmao it was very fake. Oh well.

by: @ runAug 10, 2020 11:22:53 PM

Exactly “was a part of Greek life.” you’re a geed now, clearly your sorority wasn’t for you so instead of coming on a GREEK site, go find something else to do with your time?

By: @ run
by: RunAug 11, 2020 6:41:47 PM

I mean if thats the best argument you have, then I’d say I won lol I don’t know what a geed is but yea sometimes I look on here to see if Greek life got better. I went early alum. Nope! Lol glad I left :)

by: @ run Aug 11, 2020 10:00:08 PM

I’m sorry but you look even worse now. Not only did you drop you’re sorority (geed), you don’t even know what a gdi is, and you are an alum and still feel the need to come back on here and try to sh it on Greek life just bc you personally had a bad experience. News flash, you’re the loser here

By: @ run
by: @runAug 12, 2020 8:21:31 AM

Go to therapy Zoe this isn’t normal

By: @run
#5  by: uhh   

most people posting on here aren’t even in greek life

By: uhh
#6  by: Guest   

Wow. Someone really paid to delete my comment saying that I would love to have this friend group in my sorority? You guys are extremely sad.

By: Guest
#7  by: Lol   

Gtfo. Nobody cares lol

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.