facebook

Is Dz any good?

by: wondering

I don’t really care about a house. I’m really just looking for friendships and to vibe with the girls. I’ve been looking at their socials and I like their vibe and they seem chill? Just wondering if they’re involved or cool?

Posted By: wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Tbh    

They are. I went to Dz and my current chapter now on pref night. Tbh I felt more at home with my current chapter but if I had gotten a bid from dz I would’ve been okay with it.

By: Tbh
#2  by: .   

Zoe Dodson, “why I dropped my sorority” on youtube!

By: .
by: GuestAug 8, 2020 9:31:09 AM

Zoe get off of here. You’re not in Greek Life anymore and you have drama with everyone, not just people in DZ.

By: Guest
by: ew Aug 8, 2020 7:38:11 PM

Zoe is so irrelevant lmao. How many times we gonna have her come on her and promote her failed YouTube video. No one cares that you dropped your chapter or that you like Disney. No one cares that you exist. You were irrelevant in your chapter and you’re irrelevant now. You’re nothing but a mean girl with no friends because you betrayed the ones in your chapter and in other chapters too. No one likes you. Stay dropped out ucf sweetie

By: ew
#3  by: Y   

If you don’t care about tiers because they are bottom and really only associate with other bottom tier frats

By: Y
#4  by: $   

When I visited their chapter on recruitment it felt very cliquey and unwelcoming, wasn’t my home

By: $
#5  by: Yes   

What happened to the pan love that everyone was showing theta? I personally loved these girls during recruitment. I have a few friends in DZ and they’re always talking about how much they love it and are super active in going to Pan meetings every week. A lot of the girls have good relations with upper tier frats it just depends who you talk to. Sweet group of girls, you’ll love talking to them!

By: Yes
#6  by: Guest   

If you don’t care about the house dz is a great option imo. They have the lowest dues and it seems like they get to go to cooler places for events because they don’t have to pay for the house. They’re also super accepting of everyone. People on here said that they only hang out with bottom tier frats but my friends in dz hang out with sigma chi and theta chi all the time, I don’t think they ever have socials together though

By: Guest
#7  by: hi   

i honestly loved dz during recruitment. everyone was super nice and genuine. the only reason i didn’t run home to dz was because i wanted a house to live in and that experience

By: hi
#8  by:    

The girl a talked to during recruitment was awkward so we didn’t click but they seem nice

By: “
#9  by: sweeties    

dz is really chill and sweet, really liked them when i went thro recruitment but ended up running home somewhere else (which i love!). they’ve got a great sisterhood because they have to go out of their way to see eachother since they don’t just have a house to hang out at. my friends in dz all love it and they are always doing something fun since not using dues for a house. just a srat without a house wasn’t what I wanted personally :)

By: sweeties
#10  by: .   

i love the girls in dz! i know them and gphi don’t have a house but they’re all sweet girls. my chapter does some things with dz and they’re all really nice!

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.