facebook

Skipping parties?

by: Help

Now that rush is virtual is it possible for me to “accidentally” miss a party because my “WiFi went out”? I plan on dropping adpi immediately but if I get called back I’m wondering if this is something I can get away with

Posted By: Help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth and only the truth    

just make it seems that you’re very liberal and not open to them as much tbh

By: truth and only the truth
by: HelpAug 2, 2020 4:43:40 PM

I don’t know like I don’t even want to talk to them because I don’t want to make that type of impression on them cause I heard word gets around and it might affect my standing with another chapter

By: Help
#2  by: omg   

Great idea i plan to do it for adpi too

By: omg
#3  by: Help   

I don’t know why you guys are upset. I don’t want to be in a chapter with that type of reputation like it’s literally everywhere if you google adpi ucf. My mom would die if she knew I was apart of a sisterhood like that

By: Help
by: the truthAug 3, 2020 4:39:40 PM

if you are not willing to give each chapter a chance based on their reputations, you don’t deserve to rush. instead of shunning srats with bad reputations, make an effort to cause change. complaining about them does nothing.

By: the truth
by: oofAug 3, 2020 4:41:24 PM

if you don’t agree with the chapters values or something they’ve done respectfully attend the party and then attempt to cut them from your list. it’s disrespectful to do anything else

By: oof
by: UmAug 4, 2020 6:39:52 AM

I don’t get it. I don’t know the exact number but they had like 21 violations when they were suspended. I get one or two but 21 isn’t an accident, I think I’m allowed to make an assumption after that

By: Um
by: LolAug 10, 2020 10:24:29 PM

If you google adpi ucf lmao. Honey they wrote about fake IDs they just had a bad sister who snitched. Not one sorority on campus that doesn’t have fakes. But whoever is writing this already knows this bc they didn’t get a bid to adpi and want to knock them down.

By: Lol
#4  by: Lmao   

The fact that adpi saw these comments and deleted sum...

By: Lmao
#5  by: !!   

just drop your name so we can "accidentally" drop you from recruitment for being rude to the girls who put in hours on end to make next week perfect for you

By: !!
#6  by: Old hag   

This is the same girl who started posting after spring recruitment when she got no bid geesh she still not over it and nobody cares what parties you go to. Check out how many girls are rushing.

By: Old hag

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.