facebook

Not important after graduation

by: Anybody yet?

Is it me or are greek life members not important after they graduate? It must be a shock to their ego when they realize those letters didn’t get you as far as you thought.

Posted By: Anybody yet?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

Your basing your view off kids who skated by on parents money and centered their ambitions on clout. There are plenty of kids who drank, got support from parents (to emphasize your stereotype) who still had hobbies and chased goals. Not everyone in greeklife is tryna be ig famous and most have more hobbies than drinking. Stop focusing on the people you clearly don’t like (and lowkey seem jealous of)

By: lol
#2  by: Salt   

Hahahahahaha you got dropped! I just hit an internship through an alumni of my sorority. You sad I’m bad

By: Salt
#3  by: Idk man   

We don’t join it to be relevant after we graduate lol.. we do it to become a bigger part of campus and meet a bunch of new people. I’ve made the best memories in college bc of it

By: Idk man
#4  by: .   

It sounds like you didn’t bond with your alum and didn’t get any opportunities yikes

By: .
#5  by: .   

We don’t join to have the letters on our ig bio lol.. I joined for the connections and the friends, I got several job and internship offers because of an Alumni of my sorority

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.