facebook

sigma chi / phidelt ?

by: Ya

Rushing in fall. What are pros and cons of both Sigma Chi and Phidelt. I know they are both considered the best.

Posted By: Ya
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: Bored   

Pros:
Sigma chi - considered more exclusive and they have a house on campus / ton of groupies

Phidelt - bigger fraternity with more guys and seem to be a little more involved than sig / also ton of groupies

Cons:
Sigma chi - small chapter pretty sure less then 90 guys plus pretty sure ucf is trying their hardest to take away all fraternities from partying in their houses

Phidelt - Known to give bids to everyone. Dont have a house but they throw stuff sometimes in their apartment in greek ghetto. girls either love or hate them

Both are great and top tier and party hard just rush both and decide who you like more, I’d say that sigma chi and phidelt are very similar to eachother

By: Bored
by: HaMar 20, 2019 10:00:31 PM

Pretty accurate

By: Ha
by: TruJun 23, 2019 12:17:51 PM

Bump

By: Tru
by: TruJul 7, 2019 9:27:20 AM

Idk Its pretty well known that sig holds the top spot on campus but phidelt has decent semesters sometimes

By: Tru
by: rushJul 7, 2019 1:25:38 PM

Who are the groupies?

By: rush
by: YayaJul 7, 2019 4:47:55 PM

Sigma chi and phidelt both attract the same alpha top tier chads. If you want a house on campus go sig but if you want a super large chapter go phidelt

By: Yaya
by: YeahSep 17, 2019 11:30:47 PM

I didnt enjoy phidelts rush events very much. But I haven't gotten a bid from sig yet so I might just take Phidelt bid

By: Yeah
#2  by: true   

If you don't get a bid from sigma chi, then rush phi delt

By: true
#3  by: Ha   

Both suck, RUSH ZBT

By: Ha
by: LolMar 21, 2019 10:21:57 AM

Zbt gives bids to anything that moves

By: Lol
by: LmaoooooMay 16, 2019 11:50:38 AM

Greek rank has never made me laugh more 😂

By: Lmaooooo
by: ...Jul 22, 2019 9:51:03 AM

Nah that’s Theta Chi lmao

By: ...
#4  by: Nah   

Zbt is yhe way to go

By: Nah
by: YeahMay 28, 2019 7:28:10 PM

Yeah no

by: Truth!Jun 14, 2019 8:43:06 AM

Zbt is more diverse and way nicer than those d0uches

By: Truth!
#5  by: Spartan   

TKE is on the move lol

By: Spartan
#6  by: Ke   

Idk phidelt kind of fell off

By: Ke
#7  by: Yeah   

Sigma chi is more typical frat guys, phidelt more diverse, but sometimes in a bad way

by: LolMay 15, 2019 5:49:32 PM

How is diversity bad

by: YikesMay 16, 2019 9:24:42 AM

Because “diversity” is sometimes an excuse as to why weird gooby guys are in a “top tier” frat

By: Yikes
by: noMay 17, 2019 6:09:40 PM

"diversity" also means that there can be more cliques in the chapter which can create problems. This happens in all chapters no matter how big or small but is almost always considered counter productive.

By: no
#8  by: ngl   

don't just rush two fraternities. I know that either sigma chi or phi delt are gonna hound this with comments saying its a beta male mindset but narrowing yourself down to two just because you perceive them as top tier can seriously shut you off to other chapters that operate and function in different ways that could actually suit and individual better.

By: ngl
by: LolMay 17, 2019 7:43:52 PM

Nerd

#9  by: Yeah   

I think its harder to get a bid from sigma chi but they are both cool

by: LolJul 22, 2019 9:54:10 AM

This is the most head ass thing I got a bid from them in spring 17 and all I did was be decent looking and say “Infinity” when 4 different brothers asked me “So what car you drive?”

#10  by: Lmaoo   

If you only rush these two, you’ll probably go phi delt. Sig’s rush events suck and phi delt will give you a bid as soon as you walk in the door.

By: Lmaoo
by: ?Jun 3, 2019 12:29:44 PM

wym they suck?

By: ?
by: exJun 3, 2019 12:30:40 PM

ur right. theyre no zbt

By: ex

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.