facebook

rush

by: sark

Thoughts on rushing AXiD, Theta, or Chi O? I want to rush and was looking at these 3.

Posted By: sark
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pan   

I think all of those are great choices. Based on my experiences with them theta and Chios are so sweet. Don't really have anything bad to say about them.

By: Pan
#2  by: Pan Love   

All those chapters are awesome and they all have genuine sisterhoods, but don't limit yourself. UCF has 12 amazing organizations so when you go to rush just keep the other 9 as options. You never know what will happen until rush week, you just have to trust the process.

By: Pan Love
#3  by: honestly    

I remember picking out chapters I thought I would like before rush but then actually going through rush and my opinions changed drastically. Definitely don't limit yourself to those three, and keep a very open mind! There are 12 great chapters on campus, who can't wait to meet you.

By: honestly
#4  by: Yay sistahood   

I love theta and chi o! Both are have tons of sweet girls and are known for having great sisterhoods, alpha xi idk how to fairly judge, I personally like the girls I know but I hear they have a catty sisterhood and I don't ever see them at any events or around campus, they're a bit forgettable

By: Yay sistahood

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.