facebook

dear greeks...

by: Your friend.

Greeks that use this site, we must remember that our greatest support is within each other. That although we are not all apart of the same organization, we all belong to one within this beautiful Greek community.

This anonymous rating system seems to bring out the worst in one another and we shouldn’t let these superficial ratings control how we truly view one another. This platform and the comments made here are the exact opposite of the values that Greek life upholds. From someone who has been in the Greek community for a while, it’s important that we continue to support one another and to strengthen our bonds. Personally, I am thankful to know many individuals in each Greek org on campus, because it reminds me just how amazing we all are. It may seem difficult at first, but each organization consists of strong and supportive individuals that are the people we should continue to be there for. Greeks shouldn’t bring each other down.

Posted By: Your friend.
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yup   

I agree. I’ve noticed a lot of lashing out a certain one lately. Although this one has been known to bully other organizations, I don’t think bullying back is the answer. No single organization seems innocent in this, and I think it all needs to stop and people need to focus on empowering and appreciating differences and to mean it. What is done is done, but people can stop. There is no organization that’s better than the other, it’s completely subjective, and each organization needs to remember that. These rankings are toxic. Having things like “top tier” breeds competition. There’s no such thing, different people fit into different organizations. These organizations are all united under one front: Greek life. They should not be treated as separate or against each other

By: Yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.