facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Arizona - UA General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 71
#11  by: lolz   

i agree with that "haha" person, theta chi is talking mad crap when its their first year on campus. if you want to get on top, as you say you will, start doing stuff with sororities and having parties

By: lolz
#12  by: Stacks   

Thats the plan

By: Stacks
#13  by: ...   

How naive are all you guys to actually think that the person posting was a Theta Chi?

Jeez, what a bunch of idiots

By: ...
#14  by: ...   

someppl take this website way too seriously

By: ...
#15  by: pearl   

theta chi loves emily reynolds!!

By: pearl
#16  by: KA   

KA is rechartering next year so you guys better be ready for us to take our house back and then take over campus!

By: KA
#17  by: What?!   

Why is SAE at the top? Everyone know FIJI is way better...

By: What?!
#18  by: Playa   

It's Arizona fellas, every frat parties hard with hot girls (maybe not so much TKE, Sammy, ZBT). This site is dumb. I'm from the south where Greek Life is way more legit. Based on that I'd say Fiji Sigma Chi and Pike are on the right track these socal and east coast bro houses like dchi aepi sae and pi kapp need to go and are low rate and classless

By: Playa
by: uhFeb 14, 2013 4:05:14 PM

Pike and Sig Chi above Pi Kapp? You're kidding right?

By: uh
#19  by: ????   

sae #1? aepi #3? sigma chi #14? this ranking system makes absolutely no sense i.e "note" right above the ratings

By: ????
#20  by: so dumb   

this site is so dumb

you should not have frats that are no longer on campus on here still be allowed to get ranked it lets frat haters hate more

By: so dumb

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.