facebook

this greekrank website

by: Truth is....

Just wanted to put my 2cents in after reading all of these ridiculous comments and attacks of other sororities. This website is not monitored so anyone can go on here, start rumors, talk ___t and bash each others Sororities while hiding behind a computer. Truth is, this is not cool, and whoever goes on here and is so hateful, ask yourself, would your president or head of your sorority approve of this? Is this a classy thing to be doing. It's obvious that desperate people are on here "self ranking". There is one sorority on here that gets notified when a review is made, and then they go on an give that same sorority all 1s. These girls need to stop feeling so out of control that maybe their sorority is NOT the best. Just concentrate on being positive and be a good person on the inside. These shallow comments are low and desperate. Take the high road girls...not cool.

Posted By: Truth is....
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Disagree w/nope   

Sounds to me like you are being defensive. Is it because you are one of the "most self ranked" house? I couldn't agree more with "truth is" . This site is very easy to manipulate and because its anonymous, people can get away with anything. I'm surprised that you don't agree with taking the high road and just being positive. I do agree that it is freaky that someone would monitor this site with email notifications, but that is exactly what's happening. Could it be that some are so desperate to be seen as "top" would go to extreme measures??? Being "top" is highly subjective.

By: Disagree w/nope
#2  by: to OP   

you don't really know what you are talking about and you sound nuts. the only houses who self rank are the ones freaked out by their lack of status and their babies only make it worse. theta def. went crazy today and yesterday and I have to wonder why.... they know where they stand, but do their new babies? they posted some weird stuff. freshman should not be allowed on here they don't know what's what. Go read past threads on here and get a feeling for the status of your house. Seriously. You should have done it before rush, known the reputation and status of your house with the frats.

By: to OP
by: HmmmmAug 27, 2013 1:26:01 AM

Actually I do know what I'm talking about. I'm not a freshman and I actually love my house. I've just been hearing that people use this site for reference. I've been checking it out and a lot of it is BS and jealousy. I just think everyone should stop bashing everyone else and concentrate on their own house. How can you not agree with that? This self ranking and bashing is BS plain and simple!

By: Hmmmm
#3  by: Echo   

Thank you. We stand with you!

By: Echo
#4  by: Echo   

Stop the hate. Keep it positive.

By: Echo
by: yeahAug 27, 2013 1:42:39 AM

that's all just great in theory, but bitter houses with mean girls who are pissssed off they are not loved by the top frats... those girls live on here to take out their frustrations on other houses. greek rank + positive is an oxymoron and that unfortunately has always been true.

By: yeah
by: @yeah ^^^Aug 27, 2013 2:32:21 AM

that's the truth! I really just want to tell the liars, haters and mean girls to get a life and have a nice big helping of STFU.

By: @yeah ^^^
#5  by: LaJolla Girl   

I have read this discussion and I must say this girl has no class. "Old money" people don't tell people they are rich...they don't flaunt it and in fact they actually do everything they can to hide it. I grew up in La Jolla, CA and I suppose you could say my family has money etc....but who cares? I have met so many nice girls from Cali, Arizona and tons of other places...California is not the end all be all place on the Earth. I am so excited to be here and to get to know girls from all over...! This girl is shallow beyond measure and water seeks its own level!

By: LaJolla Girl
#6  by: yes!   

I could not agree with this comment more! It's awful! We are all in this together! Grow-up!

By: yes!
#7  by: Uh   

Meow

By: Uh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.