facebook

rankings

by: ...

These are the rankings as of now. We'll see again after recruitment!

PBP, GPB, AP

KKG

KAT, SK, DG

XO

ADP, AEP, DDD

Posted By: ...
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Hi! My name is   

My thoughts so far are scattered, this was a lot to take in, but I think that Kappa has a nice house but the girls are not interesting and seemed so nervous. Pi Phi has a pretty house and pretty girls they are fun and hyper. Theta has a horrible house, girls are nothing special. Alpha Phi girls have bleached white hair but are pretty and hyper. Nice house. Sigma Kappa has a house that looks like part of Arizona's Administration Buildings. It's really weird. Girls are fake not cute. Tri-Delt, I will not go back there. ADPi was not as bad as I thought. Nice girls, and outgoing. Not a nice looking house though. Chi-O has a huge southern-type sorority house but they are awkward and not for me. Aephi has a horrible house and I will not go back. DG seemed phony, their house is weird. Not many cute girls. Can't remember the rest.

By: Hi! My name is
by: IMOAug 20, 2013 8:59:01 PM

The outside of some of the sorority houses are gnarly like Tridelt, Theta, Aephi, Adpi. Others are pretty in and out, like Pi Phi and Gamma Phi. Kappa and Alpha Phi are nice inside more than outside. Some seem to need upgrading, like DG. CHI Omega is really pretty and huge, just like houses at SMU or TCU but they have a bad location. ACO, well, no comment, and SK is a much newer house but not in a good way at all.

By: IMO
by: hmmAug 20, 2013 11:04:34 PM

ADPi put on a surprisingly decent recruitment last year, too. i liked them a lot more than i thought i would

By: hmm
#12  by: Still Smiling   

I get why the top houses are top. They are more "polished" than the others. That's my opinion. I did not like the top houses equally. One is much faker than the other two houses. None of the houses has tried to dirty rush me or bad mouthed any other sorority. YMMV.

By: Still Smiling
by: classy girlAug 23, 2013 12:00:42 AM

Me too! I love two houses and really like one more. They are all top or middle and I feel really good about getting my first choice, and if I don't get it I bet I will feel just as good with my second choice. Squee!

By: classy girl
#13  by: Really?   

Are you joining a building or a sisterhood?

By: Really?
by: I AGREE!Aug 21, 2013 10:07:29 PM

Why would I let my parents pay for me to live in a total dump? I'm totally looking at the houses, isn't every girl? You have to live there!! Were you raised in a trailer? Probably not, so don't you care where you're going to live for three straight years? There's nothing weird AT ALL about wanting to live in a nice sorority.

By: I AGREE!
#14  by: new girl!   

This is how I would rank the houses after rushing this week. It becomes more obvious as the week goes by. My consensus is shared by all the girls I have talked to during rush.

PBP, APHI, GPHI

KKG, DG

KAT, SK (Tied)

XO, ADPI (Tied)

AEPHI, DDD (Tied)

By: new girl!
by: @aboveAug 23, 2013 5:41:21 PM

Me too and everyone I've talked to too.

By: @above
by: Seriously?Aug 23, 2013 5:45:23 PM

SK? ewwww

By: Seriously?
by: I sayAug 23, 2013 6:16:35 PM

Chi O and ADPi are way too different to be tied. And Theta is better than SK by far.

By: I say
by: reallyAug 23, 2013 6:26:17 PM

Gamma Phi belongs down with Kappa and DG is better than both of them.

By: really
by: so hotAug 23, 2013 6:42:01 PM

I really just love PiPhi and AlpaPhi. Really want to be in one of those two!

By: so hot
by: smart-prettyAug 23, 2013 8:32:52 PM

really impressed with the substance of pi phi and kappa. loved the girls and their houses and they both seem truly happy to be friends and sisters. Arrow or Key for me.

By: smart-pretty
#15  by: i want this   

alpha phi then pi phi are my favorite houses

By: i want this
by: Love <3Aug 24, 2013 8:27:42 PM

pi BETA phi and gamma phi BETA. and next alpha phi and kappa kappa Gamma.

By: Love <3
by: HopingAug 25, 2013 10:57:03 AM

Gamma phi beta was my #1 and Pi beta phi was my #2. Will be happy with either tho. So excited!

By: Hoping
#16  by: Haha   

Yup. U suck.

By: Haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.