facebook

rankings

by: ...

These are the rankings as of now. We'll see again after recruitment!

PBP, GPB, AP

KKG

KAT, SK, DG

XO

ADP, AEP, DDD

Posted By: ...
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: UA   

This is how it is, top houses, then middle, then lower middle, and the bottom:

PI PHI, GPHI APHI

KKG, DG

KAT, SK

XO, ADP, AEP, DDD

and it won't change at all. Good luck.

By: UA
by: imoAug 13, 2013 7:47:19 PM

the best-
aphi
piphi
gphi

kappa- these two houses are very very different from each other but both solid middle
dg

theta- not good... but much better than sk
sk

chio- more like a large study group in a big house than an actual sorority

Yikes- :/
adpi
aephi
tridelt

The frats know it too.

By: imo
by: Lee LoooooAug 13, 2013 8:03:18 PM

Chi O is known for smart, quiet girls who you never see, but I had one in my English class last year and not to sound snobby, but I was kind of shocked at how gorgeous she was, and I wondered why she was not in a top house. She did not look like the wallflower study geek type at all. I wonder if she got the house she wanted? Just saying.

By: Lee Looooo
by: Lee LoooooAug 13, 2013 8:03:19 PM

Chi O is known for smart, quiet girls who you never see, but I had one in my English class last year and not to sound snobby, but I was kind of shocked at how gorgeous she was, and I wondered why she was not in a top house. She did not look like the wallflower study geek type at all. I wonder if she got the house she wanted? Just saying.

By: Lee Looooo
by: lolAug 13, 2013 8:12:52 PM

Kappa and DG are definitely very different houses. Kappa is very masculine and DG is very ummm, loose and free-spirited in every possible way you can imagine... hahaha

By: lol
by: SeniorAug 14, 2013 3:08:25 PM

I'm sure that the Chi Omega you had class with loves her house and is very happy. Don't attribute your personal values to her.

By: Senior
by: @uofa ^^^Aug 16, 2013 4:44:02 PM

agree completely. but chi o should not be on the bottom row with the really bad houses. they should be with theta and sk.

also, I don't really think gamma phi is a top house. not at this point.

By: @uofa ^^^
#2  by: Honestly   

I think Theta is going to get a good PC this year because they don't have nationals looking over their shoulders. I wouldn't be surprised unit helps them in the next couple years but I also think kappa will be a too house before DG if something happened to one of the 3 top houses. Just my opinion

By: Honestly
by: no no no lolAug 14, 2013 4:52:48 PM

thank you theta for your funny input, but yeah sorry no. dg will never be a top house.

By: no no no lol
#3  by: thoughts on chi o   

a lot of top-tier girls wanted chi o but got dropped for grades or dropped them because they're significantly more expensive than other chapters
i know more girls than i can count on two hands that loved them during recruitment but ended up going with a different "higher tiered" house to save money or because they couldn't make the grade cuts

theyre an interesting house for sure but they have a lot of really A+ girls without being a "top" house

By: thoughts on chi o
by: UmmAug 20, 2013 4:23:29 PM

This comment was clearly written by a chi-o....

By: Umm
by: .Aug 20, 2013 8:04:06 PM

agree. obviously.

By: .
#4  by: hmmm   

I oddly agree that Kappa and DG are middle but literally polar opposites.

By: hmmm
by: umm yeahAug 15, 2013 5:07:05 PM

they are polar opposites, but still they both have a ton of problems- reputations, looks, personality, etc. they both basically have the same issues but they play out in opposite- different ways. Still, way way way better than SK obviously.

By: umm yeah
#5  by: Whatever~~~~   

Enough about Chi o already. Only a few houses are really in this game to win. Who cares that grotty DG and lesbian Kappa are even rushing at all? We know what their pledge classes look like. The rest don't even matter. It's all about The Top Houses and it should be very interesting all things considered. Talk on the row is pretty juicy and I can't wait for next week.... to END... so we can see where the chips fall. Happy Rush Week, sweeties! Woooooooo Hooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

By: Whatever~~~~
#6  by: Renovations   

Okay i went on other houses insta's today and Gphi did an awesome job redecorating their inside of the house and DG's bathroom remodel is so so cute !

By: Renovations
#7  by: New pledges    

Predictions:

Pi Phi, A Phi, G Phi

DG, Kappa

Theta, SK, Chi O

ADPi, AEPhi, Tri Delt, AXO

I put DG before Kappa because the RC's said they are doing really well and didn't have much to say about kappa.

By: New pledges
by: its onAug 17, 2013 2:36:02 AM

dg before kappa? mehhhh don't really care. opposite but the same, blaaaah.

By: its on
by: a done dealAug 18, 2013 2:57:01 AM

just watch. pi phi dg and aphi will get the best new babies I guarantee it.

By: a done deal
#8  by: :-/   

^^^agree!!!

By: :-/
by: soAug 19, 2013 1:48:36 PM

a phi and pi phi are big news, and dg is getting some great positive feedback, and kappa is about half and half from what I have heard personally. nothing exciting about theta or sk, which is not news. what is news is all the talk about gamma phi and all the girls want to know where Alyssa is. It's the talk of all the greeks.

By: so
by: UAAug 19, 2013 2:05:50 PM

DG is average across the board. So the great feedback must be from very average girls. Ditto for Kappa.

By: UA
#9  by: Foxy Cat   

"But, I know the TRUTH" .......you have to be the dumbest person not only at this school but, currently on the planet. It's not only the new babies talkin it's their parents too!! You are on something if you think this site is not viewed hundreds of times before one new babie moves into the dorms.

By: Foxy Cat
by: @Foxy CatAug 20, 2013 8:02:23 AM

Um... You're probably much dumber than the person you refer to since you don't know how to spell "baby."

Also, you're a pathetic, ignorant, gossip-monger.

By: @Foxy Cat
#10  by: Pledge Baby   

I just finished with all of the houses for the first set an didn't like any of the "top tier" houses. They seemed really fake and kind of snobby and talked about other sororities to me. I just don't think I can be with girls like that who can't be nice without seeming fake. Tri Delta and Delta Gamma were the only two I really liked and both of their houses were really pretty. This may just be because I'm new but they seemed like the most real girls I've seen so far so they're at the top of my list!!!

By: Pledge Baby
by: ru joking?Aug 20, 2013 7:26:10 PM

hmm. tridelt and dg? well. you have fun here at uofa in tridelt, the worst house on campus, and dg, the s!uttiest house on campus. are you obese? just curious. something tells me the top houses already dropped you. maybe even kappa too. tridelt is the bottom feeder house of rejects. you are either f-ing around writing crap or your a reject. how sad.

By: ru joking?
by: there there..Aug 21, 2013 2:26:08 AM

you're just not top tier material and probably felt awkward around those girls. anyway, good luck with rush. buh bye.

By: there there..

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.