facebook

Why do we not have a good greek life?

by:    

I’m a sophomore here at UB rushed a few times and over the course of rush I got a bid from a few of the “top frats”. From what I saw it just seemed like drinking in a hot sweaty basement with potentially spiked drinks and girls that have been ran though so many times who knows what disease they have. So I chose not to accept any of the bids. It really is sad that at a university this big the greek life is still so bad .In my opinion if you wanna get the most of your time at UB join a club sport or just got to normal parties and clubs, greek life here is not worth it all

Posted By: Improvement
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

normal parties suck ass

By: bro
#2by:    

Greek life at UB is a joke

By: Joker
#3by:    

All SUNY campuses greek life is a joke. They basically have nothing to offer If you really want a good, strong greek life you either need to look at schools in the Big 10 Conference or schools in the SEC Conference. Greek life at these schools are huge in #'s, all have mansion type houses, large pool of alumni network and the parties are awesome. Cornell and Syracuse can't even compete with these schools.

By: The Truth
#4by:    

All SUNY campuses greek life is a joke. They basically have nothing to offer If you really want a good, strong greek life you either need to look at schools in the Big 10 Conference or schools in the SEC Conference. Greek life at these schools are huge in #'s, all have mansion type houses, large pool of alumni network and the parties are awesome. Cornell and Syracuse can't even compete with these schools.

By: The Truth
#5by:    

You should have gone to Cornell

By: Ivy elitist

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Nah Brody, u should have checked out TEP (best frat) they're actually mad chill and calm.

By: Shane Frolich
#7by:    

yeah ub is basically a commuter school. thats why

By: Yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.