Posted By: GeeGee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: TFM   

locals? hard pass....

By: TFM
#2  by: Lamda mu nu    

Nusig- nice but boring and irrelevant
ZOEs - pure embarrassment to the Greek community...
Xidelt- love these girls
OPS- no comment..........

By: Lamda mu nu
#3  by: Raven Frat   

Top:
Phi Sig
APhi

Middle:
APP
Xidelt
Tau Sig
Nu Sig

Bottom:
AOII
Tridelta
DpsiD
Whoever else is left

By: Raven Frat
by: Ravens Apr 28, 2015 10:41:31 PM

Haha putting tridelt and AOII at the bottom shows how out of touch you are

By: Ravens
by: LolMay 3, 2015 8:55:56 AM

lol just shows it's a guy's rating and that you're likely a tridelt

By: Lol
by: Frat manMay 3, 2015 10:41:26 AM

Or it's an AOII. Or it's neither. Why do people ducking care

By: Frat man
by: LolMay 3, 2015 7:57:08 PM

Just assuming because it's on uOttawa and AOII's have always been classy as far as I've seen but true.

By: Lol
by: HahahaJun 19, 2016 7:19:42 PM

I can't stress enough how IRRELEVANT Alpha Phi is at Carleton. It's hilarious to me that they're even brought up this often on this website, what a joke. Thanks for the laughs though uOttawa

By: Hahaha
by: ^Jun 19, 2016 11:42:51 PM

The poor bitter app is at it again :( didn't get a bid did ya

By: ^
#4  by: Greek    

ZOE
Tri Delta
Xi delta
Phi sigma sigma

Middle
Alpha phi
Alpha omicron Pi
Sigma psi alpha
Alpha Pi phi

Bottom
Nu sigma
Delta psi delta
OPS
TSP
Tau sig

By: Greek
#5  by: Greek girl   

Acacia
Sigma chi

Middle
Sigma alpha mu
Sigma Pi
Kappa sigma

Bottom
Omega theta alpha
Alpha epsilon Pi
Tau kappa epsilon
Beta theta pi

By: Greek girl
by: Soroyalty Apr 29, 2015 1:11:29 PM

Agree with above feat ratings except would move up TKE. And ZOE as top tier Lmaaooo glad exams didn't ruin anyone's sense of humour.

By: Soroyalty
by: SperrysMay 1, 2015 8:19:16 AM

Maybe if you're going by campus involvement. But other than that flip sammy and sig Pi with acacia and sig chi

By: Sperrys
by: Lolz Jul 21, 2015 6:34:27 AM

LOL @ Cocacia being above the Sigs here. As if.

By: Lolz
#6  by: Greek 17   

Acacia
Sigma Pi

Middle
Sigma alpha mu
Sigma Chi
Kappa sigma
Tau Kappa Epsilon

Bottom
Omega theta alpha
Alpha epsilon Pi
Beta theta pi

By: Greek 17
#7  by: Greek 17   

Xi Delts- Best out of both international and local sororities; great sisterhood, and the best to party with. I don`t think I`ve ever met a guy or girl that doesn`t love these girls
Phi Sigs- Hot girls. Great involvement on Carleton Campus and by far the best international sorority at Carleton
Tri Delta- These are probably the classiest girls from either campus, they have a great sisterhood and throw many philanthropy events. The main problem is that they don`t socialize as much with the Greek community as they could; but whenever they do, I find they are fun to be with. However, they could use some hotter girls...
Alpha Phi- The hottest girls on the UOttawa Campus; they are extremely fun to be with and I like that they `bend the rules` for drinking mixers. I do think their sisterhood could use work as I often hear girls badmouthing one another. But, great to be around and Smoking hot.

Middle
Alpha omicron Pi - Haven`t really had that much interaction with these girls, but from what I can see, they have various philanthropy events and always try to mingle and merge their philanthroy events to spend time with other greek organizations
Sigma psi alpha- Great girls to party with and smoking hot. Sometimes can be a little bit classless, but are one of the best local sororities and are great to be around.
ZOES- the SWEETEST girls out of any sorority. Lacking in looks, but always throw great events (HELLOOO all you can eat poutine.)
CONT`D

By: Greek 17
by: RageMay 1, 2015 7:33:57 AM

SPAs are hot??? Whhhaaattttt

By: Rage
#8  by: for realz   

Top:
Alpha Phi
Phi Sig
& Accacia
Sigma Chi
SAM

Middle:
Zoe
TriDelt
AOll
Xi Delt
& TKE
Beta
Omega

Bottom:
Nu Sig
Tau sig
OPS
Apps
Theta
& Sig Pi
Kappa Sigma

By: for realz
by: Thor Aug 1, 2015 11:26:04 PM

Top:
Sigma Chi
Alpha Phi
Phi Sig
Xi Delt
Kappa Sigma

Middle:
Sigma Pi
APP
Beta
AOII
Nu Sig
TSP
TKE

Bottom:

Tri Delta
Acacia
SAM
ZOE
Omega
KDB

Very Bottom:
OPS
Theta whatever
Everyone else

By: Thor
#9  by: TSM   

I seriously wish that sorority life in Ottawa focused more on looks. ZOES and OPS should never have been allowed into the greek system, these are not sorority girls and just make us look bad. I find it insane that guys will mix with them and won't mix with tri delta, makes very little sense to me. Even if they aren't the prettiest sorority at least they're international and classy girls.

By: TSM
by: CatMay 18, 2015 4:11:51 PM

Honestly, you have no clue what you're talking about. The Tri Delts that I've met have been so sweet and have way more than their looks to offer. And while I've never met a ZOE, the OPS girls are beautiful and so kind and hilarious. Shame on you for trying to make the Ottawa Greek Community even more superficial than it already is.

By: Cat
by: TSMMay 18, 2015 6:51:21 PM

😱

#10  by: TFM   

There's new meat on campus. Omicron Iota Psi.

by: TSMMay 18, 2015 7:03:33 PM

www.hercampus.com/school/u-ottawa/campus-celebrities-ottawas -newest-founding-mothers

Wow, this is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. What a bunch of gdi's, you have absolutely no idea what it means to be Greek and that's incredibly apparent in this interview. We don't need another clueless group wearing Greek letters, rush OPS.

by: TSM2May 18, 2015 9:50:54 PM

How about you just let other sororities be and let them do their thing. It's doesn't affect you in the slightest. I've met hot tri delts, I've met not so attractive ones. I've meet hot ZOES and I've met not so hot ones. Same goes for Slpha Phi, Phi Sigs, and every other damn sorority. But at the end of the day, it's not about looks and if they want to form a sorority, let them. Like I said, it doesn't affect you so shut up

By: TSM2
by: But actually May 19, 2015 5:13:04 AM

It does affect all of us, I can agree with TSM's post completely. Also it sickens me seeing locals use Lilly prints... Lilly would not approve.

By: But actually
by: TFMMay 19, 2015 7:41:49 AM

Sorry ladies, we've reached our limit of geeks calling themselves "sororities". No longer accepting applications so you're SOL.
Side note, anyone know which sorority these girls were rejected from?

by: TSM2May 19, 2015 11:42:29 AM

I believe they were rejected from ZOES. I agree that sororities should maybe stop popping up at such an alarming rate. Before you know it, we're going to have a million of them. However, saying that sororities should be founded on looks only is DUMB. No sorority should accept girls based on their hotness- that's how you get a weak sisterhood. And that's very shallow and mean.

By: TSM2
by: TSMMay 19, 2015 1:13:46 PM

I was harsh about their looks but they're just overall so weird! Weird looks weird personality. I know it's mean, really not a fan of those two.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.