facebook

omicron iota psi

by: what a joke

can someone tell them they're a literal joke? they're humiliating.

Posted By: what a joke
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: hm   

Ya'll are annoying, everyone stop being petty it's old

By: hm
by: @hmAug 8, 2016 9:43:58 AM

Get a job

By: @hm
#12  by: uh   

this thread was meant to bash omicron iota psi everyone else chill. find a common bond within the hate for these rejects

By: uh
by: ^Aug 8, 2016 5:11:25 PM

Well I ❤️ how everything turns into a convo about how hurting tridelt is

By: ^
#13  by: lol   

their president is the biggest wannabe I've ever met. honey you are nowhere near relevant.

By: lol
by: ^Aug 10, 2016 9:24:14 PM

We have some really unattractive "sororities" like tridelt.. Not one pretty girl I've seen in their social media. I know it's not all about looks but can't deny it plays a part in tiers.

#14  by: Shea   

This whole thread is just petty. I was so interested in Greek life coming to uni but all of you just seem super, catty, bitter and insecure. I don't know anything about these Omicron Iota or Tridelt girls but from all your posts about them it says more on you than on them... You're in university, soon to be in the real world, you cant stay pressed on other people for things that don't involve or concern you.

By: Shea
by: ^Aug 11, 2016 12:07:50 PM

You're obviously Greek... nice try though tridelt

by: SheaAug 11, 2016 5:17:51 PM

and you're wrong "^" still staying with that saltiness I see, cool lmao

by: ^Aug 11, 2016 5:41:46 PM

Please, how did you pick up on the GR lingo and use the two most common words "catty" and "bitter" im so sorry you couldn't get a bid to a real sorority

by: OttAug 11, 2016 6:02:15 PM

^Probably because you're acting really bitter and catty? I wouldn't want to rush if I went to uOttawa.

By: Ott
by: ^Aug 11, 2016 8:01:00 PM

Puhlease. Get a life and don't comment on other schools boards you creep

by: SheaAug 12, 2016 3:51:11 AM

Again if you thought out of your little bubble of hate you would realize those are words used in real life! Lol "how do you know the lingo"

#15  by: uh   

are we just going to ignore their presidents Instagram post? "want to be one of the hottest girls on campus?" LMAO JOKES

By: uh
#16  by: HAHA   

LOL AT THEIR LATEST INSTA POST Apparently APHI & them are the best of friends ;) I guess similar people really do hangout

By: HAHA
#17  by: Hm   

Just wanna say tridelts recruitment video was AMAZING. It's too bad not one girl in their whole sorority is attractive :\ figured you had at least a few pretty girls, kinda ruins the whole thing when your video is filled with losers. Unfortunate

By: Hm
by: TrueSep 22, 2016 4:21:04 PM

Lol, I've seen a few hot Tri delts but I think they're too ashamed of their organization to ever actually show their faces

By: True
by: ^Sep 22, 2016 5:04:20 PM

Hey app you've insulted Aphi, tridelt and phi sig all in minutes, are you a wannabe international or what?

#18  by: ~   

What did they do to get kicked out of their old sorority?

By: ~
by: LolOct 5, 2016 12:28:08 PM

they never got bids in the first place so their first reaction was to make their own organization lmao

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.