facebook

omicron iota psi

by: what a joke

can someone tell them they're a literal joke? they're humiliating.

Posted By: what a joke
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Seriously   

NO "sorority" that was put together based on a bunch of girls who were depledged from another sorority should be allowed to form their own. That is ENTIRELY the wrong basis to start writing up a sisterhood. Yes that means YOU Zeta Theta Xi, Omega Phi Sigma of course Omicron Iota Psi. For future rush, here's a low down of the history of our sororities:
Xi Delta Theta - local sorority formed quite a while ago before internationals were on campus
Nu Sigma Pi - local sorority formed quite a while ago before internationals were on campus
Delta Delta Delta - highly respected international sorority
Alpha Phi - highly respected international sorority
Sigma Psi Alpha - local, disaffiliated with the school due to hazing, been charged by the police for torturing ...
Zeta Theta Alpha - took bids to SPA, were let go by SPA, formed a "sorority" ie literally rejects
Omega Phi Sigma - wiccans, got let go from other sororities, formed their own, literally rejects
Omicron iota psi - took bids to ZOE, were let go, formed their own sorority hating on every other sorority for not being "inclusive" (if you can't stay in ZOE there is absolutely something wrong with you.)
Honestly, allowing those three jokes on campus is so humiliating as a Greek. We know was sisterhood is about and it certainly isn't about a band of girls forming because they were mutually rejected from another bottom tier sorority! Just stop

By: Seriously
by: SeriouslyJul 29, 2016 8:51:21 AM

Haha oops "Zeta Theta Alpha" should be Zeta Theta Xi, we don't have a ZTA, they can only dream lol.
Also forgot about Theta Sigma Psi - formed with the intent to go international (respectable) but keep getting declined by international organizations

By: Seriously
by: Mmmhmm Jul 29, 2016 5:12:30 PM

^ im a fan of you

By: Mmmhmm
#2  by: AP   

lmao sigma psi alpha is a joke. when were they disaffiliated with the school?

By: AP
by: ^Jul 31, 2016 5:43:06 PM

I'm gonna say around 4-6 years ago, it was a couple years before I was a freshman, ask your big about it, it's a funny story. They are entirely irrelevant I wonder if they still haze like that

By: ^
#3  by: Jokes   

Lol @ their "Recruitment video" ... they have 2 girls taking shots in it, including one of which who is their president. Nice & classy. Not to mention half of it looks like it was shot with a samsung flip phone.

By: Jokes
by: CatAug 1, 2016 5:22:26 PM

They just need to start hazing and they'll be the worst organization in Ottawa. That video just beat out DPsiD, good job ladies!

By: Cat
by: lmfaoAug 2, 2016 12:32:10 PM

I want to see this video. where can I find it?

By: lmfao
by: lmfaoAug 2, 2016 12:32:56 PM

by: lmfaoAug 2, 2016 12:33:16 PM

by: ^Aug 2, 2016 9:29:04 PM

YouTube their name + recruitment

#4  by: Yup   

WOWWW!!!! You would think their recruitment video was making fun of Greeks, how BRUTAL. Their attempt at blowing glitter, the girl eating the sandwich, and SHOTS in a recruitment video? PLEASE take that down, you're giving Ottawa U Greeks an awful name! I'm humiliated watching that.

By: Yup
#5  by: wtf   

their PRESIDENT was taking shots in it??? wow absolutely pathetic. is that what they mean by "she is an omicron"

By: wtf
#6  by: wow   

just like OP said, they're an embarrassment to Greek life and so completely oblivious to the magnitude of their irrelevance. I sincerely hope these girls (hardly regarded as women) learn how to create a positive public image because this is just humiliating. I have second hand embarrassment.

By: wow
#7  by: HA HA   

Hey pnms check out omicron iota psi for a first hand look on what it's like to be in a local sorority 🙊

By: HA HA
by: Ops Aug 4, 2016 3:11:17 PM

Omicron Iota Psi knows nothing about being in any type of sorority

By: Ops
by: ^Aug 4, 2016 4:29:10 PM

Let's be real, the only difference between nu sig and omies is that nu sig invested in a real camera ...

by: SOSSep 8, 2016 10:35:02 PM

Tri Delt shut up

By: SOS
#8  by: um   

WOW FINALLY someone worse than Tri Delt

By: um
#9  by: I can't even   

What were those girls thinking though, I bet Tridelts are loving that another organization is as embarrassing as them now

By: I can't even
#10  by: Lol   

Tridelt 2.0

By: Lol
by: LolAug 6, 2016 5:29:15 PM

Tri Delt doesn't drink their letters, they're not APhi.

by: ^Aug 7, 2016 11:18:35 AM

No need to worry about drinking in your letters when you can handle your liquor. That's why tridelts have this rule, no one wants to see y'all passed out in the bathroom in Greek letters... It's ok we know you just can't help youselves, always trying to break that "tridelts are bores" reputation you've got yourself! We understand, really <3

by: RoseAug 7, 2016 12:26:59 PM

Sweetheart that rule isn't exclusive to Tri Delt, it's an NPC rule. You're an international now, start acting like it.

By: Rose
by: @RoseAug 7, 2016 2:26:47 PM

PLEASE this chapter of tridelt is a disgrace to the international organization, there's a reason your headquarters has been threatening to pull your charter for years.

By: @Rose
by: HahahahAug 7, 2016 3:22:56 PM

With all the downvotes for hates on tridelt within hours it's easy to see that you are WAY TOO active on here

By: Hahahah
by: LolAug 7, 2016 4:36:49 PM

Okay so you thought you'd try to be worse than Tri Delt as soon as you could APhi? You drank in your letters at two different events this year, airheads.

by: ^Aug 7, 2016 9:40:38 PM

FYI... This is actually not an official NPC rule. Maybe your chapter tells you this to try to validate it but get your facts straight. Tridelt has been known for sloppy drunks since my older sister was Greek here. Learn some middle ground between being insanely lame and borderline unconscious girls.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.