facebook

axid

by: ?

How are they still open when they have ~100 fewer members than the next smallest house?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

I don't know. I think they could fail In the next couple of years.

By: Truth
#2  by: Hard to Understand!   

They've been bad for so long, I don't think they can ever recover. They and SDT need to get out of here so a new and successful sorority can come here and thrive.

By: Hard to Understand!
#3  by: serious question   

I always hear this, what is it that makes them so bad? Compared to other "lower tier" chapters like KD/ADPi?

By: serious question
by: ^Jul 25, 2015 8:13:20 PM

It sounds like your roommate might have received a negative rec for them. Or maybe someone knew her really well from high school and knew she was horrible. I mean even the worst of houses will cut for something like that and put the very worst of the worst at the bottom of their list so they don't have to see her again. They just don't have a lot of the room that other houses have because their return rates are so low they have to invite back so many more people than anyone else.

I think their few attractive members are the ones that give them the worst reputation problems. Because let's be real. We all know those girls were cut by everyone else for a reason, and then that reason shows up as Alpha Xi's problem.

I don't know how much longer they can hold on. I can see how SDT can manage just because they don't have the expense of a house, but how do you keep going when your membership is so much lower than everyone else and you have all those housing expenses too?

By: ^
#4  by: Sad   

KD and ADPI take quota and have good grades they have 240 or so members and have moved up and down over the years. They mix with mid tier fraternities. AXiD cannot meet quota has awful grades and 135 members. They mix with Lambda Chi ,Pi Kapp etc.

By: Sad

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.