facebook

phi delt

by: Honest Question

I'm a transfer student and I was wondering if Phi Delt is even relevant here? Whenever I ask around I've heard mostly negative things (plus that don't really have a house?) Should I just save my money and not join them? Thanks.

Posted By: Honest Question
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: abgdez   

Phi delts are a decent group of guys. Domt listen to the haters and spiteful and check them out for yourself.

By: abgdez
#12  by: Honest guy   

Look if you're actually considering rushing someplace at all, not even just Phi Delt, but in general, just got check them out versus coming here. Almost everyone on this site is either salty about other greek organizations on campus, a sorority chick who cares too much about rankings, or a geed who pretends to be a greek life guru. As for Phi Delt, they're definitely not bottom, they're mid. They have the fastest growing chapter on campus and are improving greatly.

By: Honest guy
by: They'reFeb 25, 2015 1:37:33 AM

not really mid, it might be insulting to say bottom if you consider acacia, theta chi, etc. as relevant enough to mention. They're not close to any other mid-tier fraternity like phi psi or ato. They're most comparable to pi kapp and aepi.

By: They're
#13  by: yupyup agreed   

mmm salty.

By: yupyup agreed
#14  by: loooool   

Phi Delts all over this thread, newsflash: NOT A TOP HOUSE HERE OR STATEWIDE

By: loooool
by: LolFeb 24, 2015 11:30:55 PM

Okey dokey, tiger. No ones claiming them to be a top house, but I wouldn't say they're bottom either. You're free to express your opinions even if it doesn't reflect reality.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.