facebook

instagram

by: Truth in Advertising

Lots of chapters are really great at social media this year. Tons of cute pics up on Instagram of all the chapters getting ready for recruitment. But I can't be the only one who noticed the sudden and magical appearance of super attractive girls in the KD door stack. Not saying that the KD chapter doesn't normally have some attractive members in it. But this photo. It isn't subtle.

Anyone know what school/KD chapter these girls are from? Are they here just for Open House or all week?

Wonder if the PNMs will not realize until after recruitment how many of those KDs do not go to Texas?

Posted By: Truth in Advertising
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: They say...   

everyone has a clone somewhere in the world. How odd that theirs are all at Ole Miss.

By: They say...
#12  by: Seriously?   

On behalf of my chapter I just want to say THANK YOU! Texas KD has some gorgeous girls in the newest PC as well as the older PCs! If you think we brought in ole miss KDs is probably bc you don't take the time to get to know us! Most of you don't give us a chance bc we aren't big 6, but that's ok bc our girls are going places and could care less about ya! we are a fantastic chapter and are truly entertained by these rumors! Even though they are flat lies it proves how unnoticed KD has been in the past bc people in the UT Greek system can be so close minded. If you'd like to call ole miss KD for proof please do! we don't know any of them personally so they'll probably just laugh at the fact that you think they'd come to Austin just to make us look good...But nice try! Go confidently, go KD

By: Seriously?
#13  by: LOL   

We CANNOT stop laughing at this back handed compliment!! So nice to be compared beauty-wise to ole miss KD, but there's no question those are our girls and we're damn proud of it!

By: LOL
#14  by: Hmmmm   

I think the real issue here is the lack of a life you must have if you are poring over the UT KD chapter's picture, analyzing it, and then comparing it to Ole Miss KDs pictures. Our chapter has some really pretty girls, so I don't think it would be necessary to borrow pics from others. However, your problem is a bit more serious. Is your wall covered with Venn diagrams comparing all the chapters with others? That would seem a little sketchy, just saying!

By: Hmmmm
#15  by: Even Funnier   

is the fact that KD is probably was the one who started the rumor to begin with! Let's be honest. Those KD girls are fine, but just average. Attractive, but not anything to get all revved up about. Good point that someone would need to have no life to do the comparisons of a chapter of no consequence. So the only explanation that really makes any sense is that they start their own rumors just to be flattered and shoot them down. Kind of a strange way to create drama, but I guess if it gets people talking about you that's the point? Who else would care?? Good luck!

By: Even Funnier
#16  by: Ha!   

truth!

By: Ha!
#17  by: Huh?   

Someone clue me in. Why is there a whole thread on KD? Who?

By: Huh?
by: ^Aug 20, 2014 2:32:28 PM

I don't know. They're such nothings and no one cares. Pretty sure they started this whole thing in a pathetic move to get attention.

By: ^
#18  by: Played   

I as feeling sorry for KD when I read this rumor. But totally makes sense that we have all just been played. Ha! Nice PR stunt tho!

By: Played
#19  by: This   

was probably posted by a Texas KD.

By: This

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.