facebook

instagram

by: Truth in Advertising

Lots of chapters are really great at social media this year. Tons of cute pics up on Instagram of all the chapters getting ready for recruitment. But I can't be the only one who noticed the sudden and magical appearance of super attractive girls in the KD door stack. Not saying that the KD chapter doesn't normally have some attractive members in it. But this photo. It isn't subtle.

Anyone know what school/KD chapter these girls are from? Are they here just for Open House or all week?

Wonder if the PNMs will not realize until after recruitment how many of those KDs do not go to Texas?

Posted By: Truth in Advertising
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Rumor   

Way to start a rumor. My chapter mixes with them so I know some chill KDs and they def have a mix of hot and not. But maybe the pic just hides all the not. It's a big chapter. Just because I never met the girls in the front doesn't mean they don't go here.

By: Rumor
#2  by: Huh?   

What's a door stack? Do you mean they have girls rushing for them that don't go to UT? That's rando. What if girls going thru join KD because of a girl they met who doesn't go to UT? would be kind of obvious when the girl isn't there after bid day right? Why would this be a good thing for them to do? Maybe their just cuter than you think?

By: Huh?
#3  by: TBH   

That's what the problem is with all you girls that think only a certain girl should rush. Open your eyes, there are pretty girls everywhere.

By: TBH
#4  by: Agree   

TBH is right. If the expectation wasn't so superficial, maybe girls in chapters like KD wouldn't feel like they had to bring in outsiders to help! I actually don't blame them for padding their parties with gorgeous KDs from other schools just to boost their first impression a little. All the chapters are huge anyways, so it's not like the new girls will notice all that much that some of them are missing after bid day.

By: Agree
#5  by: Strong Chapter   

KD is a strong chapter with some very pretty women. They do what every other house does. Pretty girls in the stack, not so pretty in the kitchen.

By: Strong Chapter
#6  by: OMG   

No lie! Everyone is talking about this in at least 3 chapters where I have friends. Showcasing the barbies is normal. Bussing in barbies is not.

By: OMG
#7  by: Any   

actual proof? Jesus, this is dumb.

By: Any
#8  by: UR Right   

It is dumb. Probably just a coincidence that the girls in the front of the pyramid just happen to appear all over the Ole Miss KD tumblr page at the same time that rumors are wildly spreading through campus? Maybe they all transferred to UT yesterday and Ole Miss forgot to put new photos up? Or maybe they are all actually Texas KDs and they were visiting Ole Miss together last semester and took pics that were so cute that the Ole Miss KDs decided to feature all those UT KDs on their tumblr page? These explanations are way more likely than the obvious. But nope. No real proof. Carry on.

By: UR Right
#9  by: Paranoid Much?   

Maybe they were just here to help them practice during spirit week! If you aren't a KD you don't really know! It could just be UT KDs now that OH has already started and that picture was just from the weekend when they were all together. There's no panhel rule that says your pre-rush marketing has to only be from girls in your own chapter.

By: Paranoid Much?
#10  by: hahahaha   

They ARE Texas KD's.... all the pretty ones in the front, though - mostly from last year and the year before's pledge classes.

By: hahahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.