facebook

Tx lonestar sorority

by:    

I am an incoming freshman to ut and want to rush a sorority. Only problem is I don’t know if you guys are going to like me LOL what is the texas lone star sorority and how hard is it to get into that? Thanks!

Posted By: Long horns
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Pi phi. If you’re not a multi generation Texan with all the family connections (and money !) and the right camps, you’ll never make it, no matter how great you think (or your Mom if she’s one of those psycho moms) think you are. Just the honest truth. Stay open to all sororities. They are all good.

By: Bluebonnet
#2by:    

PBP has that reputation but over the years has become very diverse with a sizeable amount of suburban and international first-generation greek org members.

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I think you’re asking about Texas Lonestars the spirit group which is totally separate from Greek Life. A lot of awesome girls and a great spirit group at UT. They do a few rounds of interviews and events starting in the fall but idk what they’re doing this year. They have a good reputation :)

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.