facebook

new order

by: Heyyy

Some things stay the same and some things change.

kappa
phi phi
theta
chio
zeta

ddd
aphi
axo

dg/adpi
kd
axd

sdt

Posted By: Heyyy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Hi    

Pretty damn accurate

By: Hi
by: Gil Jun 22, 2019 10:20:15 PM

Yup

By: Gil
#2  by: nvm   

This is a ZETA reach.

By: nvm
by: WellJun 23, 2019 4:08:05 PM

This is actually spot on. Zeta is a more desirable house then DDD.

By: Well
by: wwoooowweeeJun 24, 2019 7:21:27 PM

see ya, triple d's!

By: wwoooowweee
#3  by: Yes   

Tri delta is below Zeta but still up in their tier. Not with AXO and Alpha Phi. I don’t mean to be cruel but no one is choosing one of those two over Tri delta no matter what this site is saying.

Besides that this is accurate. Within tiers it might flip flop depending on rush though. It does every few years.

By: Yes
by: MmmmJun 23, 2019 7:54:59 PM

it’s more about tri-Delta having to accept girls that Alpha Phi dropped.

And yes, I know three girls personally (2 in Spirit squads) that picked Aphi over tri-Delta and zeta.

Zeta is permanently over tri-Delta at this point and APhi smoked Tri delta last 2 years. #facts

By: Mmmm
by: HmmmmJun 23, 2019 10:15:48 PM

Skeptical....

By: Hmmmm
#4  by: uh   

axo should be its own tier. they are not even close to aphi

By: uh
by: WellJun 24, 2019 11:42:40 PM

Alpha Phi and Alpha Chi are both great groups but Alpha Phi has more momentum.

APhi has more friend groups with PiPhi, Theta and Zeta. They date more Fijis, Rhos, SigEps and Zebes.

Alpha Chi is a great group too but has more 00S girls, hangs out more with Machi and Delt especially and are a smaller group all around.

Both have super pretty girls.

#5  by: Wow   

Zeta and Alpha Phi....don’t you have anything else to do this summer?

By: Wow
by: Back at ya Jun 26, 2019 8:18:03 AM

Oh... the hypocrisy in this response! Don’t YOU have something better to do sweetie?

By: Back at ya
#6  by: Hey    

Yet there might be a new order these days but we don’t have to tear each other down like this. Actually, all of the chapters at Texas are really solid except for maybe SDT which is alternative and might be appropriate for an alternative kind a girl that’s looking for a sisterhood.

By: Hey
by: Yes Jun 28, 2019 11:54:35 PM

There are a lot of people here that can’t deal with a new order.

#7  by: Gooooooo   

So the focus has been on the top 8 but I’m gonna tell you this, DG and ADPi are not on equal footing. They have definitely closed the gap but there still right under DG.

By: Gooooooo
by: YikesJul 10, 2019 1:34:57 PM

DG has fallen in recent years and ADPi is rushing better than them. They’re def on same level now

By: Yikes
#8  by: Well   

Kappa and ChiO Are going after the same type of girl. Zeta and aPhi are going after the same type of girl, (actually, aPhi takes whoever falls through the cracks of B6, too).

PiPhi and Theta go after the same type of girl.

DG and KD go after the same type of girl.

by: WowJul 3, 2019 6:45:24 PM

Good point and pretty accurate.

Only correction is that I think Pi Phi is going for some girls Kappa is going for and some Theta is going for. Kappa wants the “good” girls from friend groups at the big feeders and Theta wants the “fun” ones from the same friend groups. Pi phi wants some of both. Chi O takes a mix also, like Pi Phi, but is typically rushing different areas from PKT although Kappa occasionally does snap up a few from Chi Os feeders. Pi phi and Theta don’t even look outside normal feeders for freshmen though.

Agree 100% on zeta/ alpha Phi and DG/KD.

By: Wow
by: YesJul 6, 2019 5:37:47 PM

Truth

by: WellJul 21, 2019 11:19:11 AM

I think “good” girls for Kappa is a relative term. I think anyone watching top tier would say that most of them are not as wild as Theta. They just aren’t going for the big, wild, personality girls that Theta and Pi Phi are going for. Not sure “good” girls is correct term, but definitely a different vibe from chapters like Theta and Zeta.

by: ^^^^^Jul 22, 2019 9:35:54 PM

I lost all respect for them once they took a very basic Indian girl from Tompkins high school. They have a lot of suburban basics infiltrating.

By: ^^^^^
by: ???Jul 22, 2019 11:43:33 PM

What’s wrong with Indian girls???

By: ???
by: YasssJul 24, 2019 10:48:02 PM

PBP vs Theta
Kappa vs ChiO
Zeta vs APhi
DG vs KD

I like this.

Yeah, there’s a preference but the sororities on the same line do go after the same type.

By: Yasss
by: NoAug 11, 2019 2:21:38 PM

PKT are all basically rushing the same girls. A little but really very little overlap with rest of big six come pref night. Thee are probably 100-125 girls all three would love to get. It is only the remaining 25 girls that are different honestly.

Chi O, Zeta, and Tri Delta are rushing same group of 150-200 girls. They all drop girls they think are going PKT so less overlap than there could be. Little more overlap with alpha phi and AXO for zeta and Tri Delta. Chi O picks a type from that group and zeta picks a type. Rest go Tri Delta, alpha phi, and then AXO.

By: No
#9  by: Wellll   

Top 5 is it these days with DDD trying to stave off APhi.

By: Wellll
by: adJul 21, 2019 6:19:58 PM

top frat houses wont even hangout with alpha phi. tri delt hangs out with sig ep, ka and zbt... alpha phi never gets invited to any date events with sig ep or ka. but go off i guess lol

By: ad
#10  by: Castilian   

I think this order is correct but I would switch ADPi and DG.

By: Castilian

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.