facebook

theta got owned on tfm

by: classy

Cute story about Theta girls on TFM today. Really bringing your ranks up.

Posted By: classy
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: No   

Rob is just pissed they wanted nothing to do with him and his friends pervy old asses.

By: No
#12  by: Nationals   

Loved this one! Keep up the great rep Theta girls!

By: Nationals
#13  by: DoNot   

...focus on Theta. I'm an ex-Theta and all groups have their share of drinking "shame" at one time or another.

By: DoNot
#14  by: But....   

No One wrote an article about them. And remember, an article rules for like 30 plus years. EveryONE and AnyONE knows this is the Bible truth.

By: But....
by: UHHApr 24, 2013 3:24:55 PM

WHAT are you even talking about???

By: UHH
#15  by: To EX-THETA   

Why would an EX THETA be on GR? Trolling! Or just a little ashamed of what they have become. Yes, all groups have their share of drinking "shame" but it doesn't end up in a well written article. And your Theta's live by the truth of silly article written years ago so why shouldn't we all believe the truth in this article?

By: To EX-THETA
by: HonestApr 25, 2013 9:25:42 AM

What is TFM? I truly want to know. Was it Theta in general or Austin Thetas?

By: Honest
by: Silly RabbitApr 25, 2013 10:50:45 AM

Just google tfm and you'll see. UT thetas for sure.

By: Silly Rabbit
#16  by: Wrong   

I did google. NOTHING about UT. Obviously you don't know and made it up.

By: Wrong
#17  by: Ditto   

You're right above. They did make it up because nothing comes up about Texas or Theta period.

By: Ditto
by: WellApr 25, 2013 5:07:47 PM

then you are not looking in the right place. The article is there and it is hilarious. Don't worry...every UT Theta has already read it. They are doing damage control because of the behavior of two actives.

By: Well
#18  by: wrong   

You're lying. Funny how you say it's there, yet never pin pointing it. No one has seen it. Dude, it's NOT there. I urge anyone to relay how//where it is or HOW to get to it. You're a joke. If it's there why haven't you even cut or pasted it!! I rest my case.

By: wrong
#19  by: Who's image?   

Was this article written about Thetas or PKTs? Because the poster said "Thetas got owned by TFM" but others are bashing the P and the K as if they're in the article too.

By: Who's image?
by: huhJan 23, 2014 5:52:02 PM

It's about Thetas but there are bitter lower tier people here who extrapolate to include every sorority that's ranked better than theirs.

By: huh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.