facebook

theta got owned on tfm

by: classy

Cute story about Theta girls on TFM today. Really bringing your ranks up.

Posted By: classy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: UT PKT   

Doubt they were even drunk. Just a typical PKT with no brains to come out of the rain. Girls like this have to have daddies money to survive. No one else wants them.

By: UT PKT
#2  by: Sodapop   

Wow...just wow. What an example of everything that is wrong with PKT. They are so elitist and entitled that they have checked basic manners at the door. I am sure they think Daddy will buy them more. They embarrass UT, the Greek community, their chapters, their parents and themselves.

By: Sodapop
#3  by: No   

Photos or it didn't happen. TFM guys are complete lying douches

By: No
by: sup, Theta?Apr 14, 2013 5:05:19 PM

so what you're saying is that you wish the TFM guys took photos of the c.unts, and uploaded them online for the world to know who they were?

even with a first name, it'd probably be ridiculously easy to post their facebook profile pics.

they should consider themselves lucky that their identities are mere conjecture.

By: sup, Theta?
#4  by: @ NO   

Are you joking? Completely happened. Happens EVERY SINGLE DAY. The sisters of PKT are out of control every single day. This is exactly why they have declined so much the past 3 years. This was not an isolated incident. They just got called out on a national website. Sux to suck.

By: @ NO
#5  by: Um   

at least EVERY chapter on this campus has thrown caution and class to the wind this year in some way. Standards should be working overtime. It's getting clearer that recruitment is selective in the wrong types of ways too if "that girl" types keep getting bids. Ew

By: Um
#6  by: Rank   

"That girl" keeps trying because her friends found a way in and she will too before its over.

By: Rank
#7  by: Exactly   

what I hate about recruitment.

By: Exactly
#8  by: Doubt it   

I think this was written by some bitter girl that didn't get a good bid

By: Doubt it
by: ...Apr 15, 2013 11:28:14 PM

Yeah, Rob Fox was really sad when Theta cut him. It was a real shocker.

By: ...
by: swooshApr 16, 2013 2:35:37 AM

^ hahahhahahahha

Amazing.

By: swoosh
#9  by: Telling it   

Rob Fox just told it the way it was. PKT has an image problem. But the reality is their "image" is a direct reflection on who they really are. So is it an image problem or a PKT problem? Disfunction redefined.

By: Telling it
#10  by: Pay attention   

They are Thetas not Kappas or Pi Phis. Everyone lumps us all together and we are very different from each other. We are also individuals, so we don't need to be lumped together as being a Pi Phi, kappa, or Theta.
Enough said.

By: Pay attention
by: PKT backlashApr 16, 2013 6:40:13 PM

You are 100% correct they were Thetas. But you can't complain that we are lumped together when the crap hits the fan and then group together when it benefits us. GROW UP. PKT is continuing to shovel the dirt on ourselves by judging girls off who their parents are, where they went to school, and the perceived bank account of their families. Just like when I was in the white dress at the deb ball, a room full of mostly shallow girls going through the motions, not because they enjoyed it and wanted to be there but because it was expected. Being groomed to be a PKT is what it is, but it has left me, personally feeling empty because I have become what I always hated. My mother pressures me to be in the JL but I just hate this life. Shallow, back stabbing, and so much gossip between people that are suppose to have each other's backs. PKT might be highly ranked but it has destroyed me by stressing what doesn't matter and not supporting what does.

By: PKT backlash
by: WowApr 16, 2013 8:12:36 PM

That's heavy.

By: Wow
by: hmmApr 16, 2013 10:13:56 PM

That's ridiculous...I'm a KD and was a deb and my mom is in JL and I probably will be too. Not everyone in these organizations is like what you describe. Yes there are some shallow people but there are many kind, Christian women who are very down to earth and care about others.

By: hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.