facebook

are you kidding?

by: Are you kidding?

Whoever runs this website clearly isn't a Zeta. I can't believe they allow this terrible bashing. Don't you haters have any conscience AT ALL? Sad. The girls In Zeta that i know are nice and don't back-stab like some of the girls in other sororities. Sad.

Posted By: Are you kidding?
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Oh   

Kappa..please give it a rest..

By: Oh
#12  by: You know   

I think what happens is this. The Texas girls who attend the SEC schools think Kappa is great because at those schools, Kappa takes a lot of out-of-state girls. The SEC girl is right -- the true SEC schools favor other sororities. Kappa is so-so. It's almost impossible for a Texas girl to pledge Phi Mu or ADPI at Georgia - they only take Georgia girls from old prestigious families.

By: You know
by: That Jan 24, 2013 1:13:34 PM

Still doesn't account for top tier status. If they were taking so many out of state girls they probably wouldn't be considered top tier. Kappa is old row and top tier at Bama for instance. There aren't enough Texas girls to make Kappa somehow top tier at 7 SEC schools, and if that were the case the same should have happened for Pi Phi and Theta, but it really didn't. I'm not even a Kappa, I'm just saying by all evidence they are a great SEC sorority.

By: That
#13  by: OMG   

Give it a break and get a life.

By: OMG
by: I'm withJan 24, 2013 9:52:10 PM

OMG..^^^Stop already.. We get that you think Kappas are great everywhere .. Are you happy now

By: I'm with
by: For shizzJan 24, 2013 10:46:58 PM

That was a two sided argument from the look of it. It was dumb and we should let it rest.

By: For shizz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.