facebook

are you kidding?

by: Are you kidding?

Whoever runs this website clearly isn't a Zeta. I can't believe they allow this terrible bashing. Don't you haters have any conscience AT ALL? Sad. The girls In Zeta that i know are nice and don't back-stab like some of the girls in other sororities. Sad.

Posted By: Are you kidding?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Well Dont   

several Zetas...20 + girls.. Standing in line at Walgreens.. What would you infer?? That's not a far stretch by any imagination..once again, as I stated before the most negative, hateful GreekRank page ever! UT Greeks are completely classless compared to other Greek systems

UT transfer from an SEC school and an AOPi..you people are ruthless

By: Well Dont
#2  by: HA! HA!   

FYI - No one cares about SEC (the last thing you want to admit as a loser transfer) and what is an AOPi??? Not top here by any means. Go away and find drama back in that SEC school!!!!

By: HA! HA!
by: HahaJan 22, 2013 3:53:08 PM

I go to UT, but the SEC's Greek life and athletics are phenomenal, and overall they are probably a better academic conference than the Big 12 now. Only UT, TCU and Baylor are impressive in academics, and the SEC has Vandy, Georgia, Florida, A&M and several of their other schools like Bama and Auburn are rising in academic profile.

By: Haha
by: @Ha! Jan 22, 2013 4:28:27 PM

Do you go to UT? AOPi isn't top tier here partially because there isn't an AOPi chapter here at all. I figure most people at UT are aware of that.

By: @Ha!
by: HaJan 22, 2013 4:35:44 PM

Have to say I defend the AOPi from the SEC. For one thing, she's got the courage to say where she's from instead of hiding behind anominity like most of the cowards posting hateful comments on this joke of a website.

By: Ha
by: ^Jan 22, 2013 5:10:55 PM

The vast majority of the comments on this site really aren't that bad, it's a small minority. I think most people remain anonymous on this site because doing otherwise often gets you attacked by commenters like HA! HA!

By: ^
#3  by: SEC AOPI   

Sounds like you are just a little jealous of what you never could have in the beginning. It is probably hard to admit that you just don't belong so you have a strong need to bash the BEST! EveryONE knows GreekRank set up this whole game and you were just the stupid idiot that took the bait! The sororities at UT do NOT lower themselves to GreekRank gossip. Sorry you didn't get the memo!

By: SEC AOPI
by: SEC AOPi realJan 22, 2013 6:00:14 PM

No not jealous at all.. AOPi is one the top chapters in the SEC along with Alpha Gam, ADPi!, KD, Phi Mu and Delta Zeta.. Out of your top 6 only 1 is strong in the SEC and that's Chi O.. I have many friends in other sororities here.. Obviously I can't affiliate.. But the girls in the SEC do know how to behave better than I have seen here. Panhellenic should be nipping this in the bud..

I proved my point as well, hateful comments from HAHA and Comment #5.. thanks to Ha

By: SEC AOPi real
by: I don't Jan 22, 2013 6:33:20 PM

Think Delta Zeta is a top SEC chapter, and Tri Delt and Kappa both are without a doubt among the top SEC chapters.

By: I don't
by: In Jan 22, 2013 6:40:25 PM

fact Kappa is probably the top SEC chapter, they are top tier at like 10 SEC schools. Tri Delt and ChiO are also among the best in the SEC. DZ isn't that big in the SEC. Phi Mu, KD, ADPi, and AOPi are probably the other top chapters.

By: In
by: OhJan 22, 2013 6:57:19 PM

Theta is also top tier on several SEC campuses.

By: Oh
by: AndJan 22, 2013 7:15:51 PM

Zeta rules in Gator Land and are creeping up toward the top at Aggieland.

By: And
by: YeahJan 22, 2013 7:29:05 PM

Zeta and DG are also generally pretty good in the SEC.

By: Yeah
by: In factJan 22, 2013 7:34:34 PM

of the Big 6, only Pi Phi isn't really an SEC powerhouse.

By: In fact
#4  by: Obvious   

other schools have too much time on their hands.

By: Obvious
#5  by: Wrong   

You must not have been to many SEC schools if you think Kappa and Theta are tops ! True that Zeta's are great at Florida, but Kappa and Theta umm NO. I agree with the DG statement and disagree with the DZ statement .. Again speaking from an SEC perspective

By: Wrong
by: HahaJan 22, 2013 8:18:37 PM

Kappa is top tier at 8-10 SEC schools, so obviously despite the fact that your from an SEC school you don't know what you're talking about.

by: HuhJan 22, 2013 8:32:21 PM

Kappa is top tier at Alabama, A&M, Mizzou, LSU, Georgia, and Vanderbilt, and are middle tier on most of the other SEC campuses, by any standard that makes them a top SEC house. In fact that would make them one of if not the top SEC house. Theta is top tier at Mizzou, Vanderbilt, Georgia and Kentucky. Neither house sucks in the SEC.

By: Huh
#6  by: TBH   

I love being a Zeta at UT, the prestige of being part of a top nationally ranked university, and love the rivalry that our football team brings to Texas. So I'm a little confused with all your blogging. Your SEC school and sorority was so grand but you left it to come to UT. It seems to me that you are the one who is behaving in a rude manner to all my Zeta sisters and to our Greek system in general. Please stop the hate and revisit your own SEC GreekRank blogs. There is a lot of hate to conquer there.

By: TBH
#7  by: Well   

The transfer stemmed from a tragedy but I was upset by the hateful nature of posts that targeted your sorority in particular.. As a sorority woman I found it quite offensive.. I was trying to point out the unfairness of the posts.. I'm sad to see the negativity and was not targeting your sorority or any others here. Just the mean spiritedness

By: Well
by: CouldJan 22, 2013 9:21:00 PM

have avoided insulting everyone in the process. Sorry to hear about your circumstance, but the way you lashed out didn't help this become more positive. Insulting our whole Greek system based on a handful of posts isn't going to make this any nicer.

By: Could
#8  by: Wow   

Well the hater posted negative comments on all AOPi sights in the SEC.. Wow..

By: Wow
by: HahaJan 23, 2013 12:23:39 AM

wow, they don't like AOPi more than the AOPi dislikes Kappa, Theta, and most of the rest of the Big 6.

by: ProvedJan 23, 2013 6:23:42 PM

The SEC AOpi's point .. Bashing each AOPi page in the SEC.. That's really nice

By: Proved
by: ^Jan 23, 2013 6:27:52 PM

Though the AOPi did a fair amount of insulting herself. Still that was quite excessive of whoever.

By: ^
#9  by: PKT   

PKT are not real great in the SEC...mid tier at best, bottom at most.

By: PKT
by: Once againJan 23, 2013 11:20:13 PM

you can go look into it if you want to see for yourself. Kappa in particular is not only good in the SEC, they are without a doubt one of the top 3 SEC chapters. Saying Kappa isn't good in the SEC is like saying SAE isn't.

By: Once again
#10  by: Why    

Does it matter .. If KKG at an SEC school sucks but is great here .. You should not CARE!!! KKG, Pi Phi, Theta .. Not great at Auburn.. theta is not so much strong anywhere in SEC..Alpha Gamma Delta.. Tops at some SEC but no one here has heard of them .. Who the hell cares.. Be proud where you are at the university you are attending

By: Why
by: GreekJan 24, 2013 12:45:10 AM

Only problem is Kappa is actually great in the SEC. They might be unimpressive at a handful of schools in the SEC, but they're top tier at more SEC schools than probably anyone else too. Theta is top tier at at least 4 or 5 schools in the SEC themselves. None of this is even relevant to UT Greek life, but it's not accurate to say either of those chapters is weak in the SEC, both are quite strong. Pi Phi not as much so, but they're alright too.

By: Greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.