facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 16 of 18
#151  by: Greek Rank   

This site is ridiculous. But too funny to ignore.

By: Greek Rank
#152  by: @161   

I agree. Just by replacing a discussion topic you can get insecure posters going.

By: @161
#153  by: texas girl   

UPDATED 2016 RANKINGS: these are 100% truthful coming from an unbiased UT sorority girl.
Top 3 if you're rich/ from Highland Park: Pi Phi, Kappa, Theta
Top 3 if you're from a normal highschool: Chi O, Tri Delt, Zeta
Top middle: A Phi, AXO, and DG
Bottom middle: KD, AEPhi, ADPI
Bottom: AXD, SDT

By: texas girl
by: almost rightMay 10, 2016 8:45:00 PM

Top Top: if you're rich/ from Highland Park: Pi Phi, Kappa, Theta
Top: if you're from a normal highschool: Chi O, Tri Delt, Zeta
Middle: APhi, AXO, and DG
Bottom: ADPI, KD, AEPhi,AXD
Bottom Bottom: SDT

By: almost right
#154  by: U r confused   

I know several girls that on pref, had 2 houses in PKT and their third house as Zeta or AXO, and they preferred the non-PKT house because the girls are more down to earth and less status obsessed. The only thing that makes PKT top is their exclusiveness and how basically if you didn't live in the right area, know the right people, or go to the right summer camp, you don't have a chance. It's extremely obvious that people in traditionally "top" houses (PKT) are running this site. There are great girls in all of the houses, (except I find it hard to come across a decent Pi Phi, they're extremely entitled), and the the guys in most fraternities (excluding Fiji and SAE who are also status obsessed and exclusive) prefer hanging out with girls that actually have fun personalities rather than a rich daddy. So quit basing status off of exclusiveness! Base status off of the actual likability of the girls in the house.

People in PKT hate on the "upper-middle tier" sororities so much because they really do steal their girls. For instance, Kappa had to do snap bids and AXO, Zeta, and APhi had nearly 80 girls on bid day.

Just bein honest.

By: U r confused
#155  by: WOW   

Why? finally said it well.

By: WOW
#156  by: accurate   

I agree it definitely depends on who you're asking...
Top 6 is definitely Zeta, Chi O, Tri Delt, Theta, Pi Phi, Kappa. From there, people who are from Highland Park and live in Hardin are going to think PKT is better, but everyone else (more down to earth people, Callaway, etc) tends to think that Zeta, Chi O, and Tri Delt are better. This year, Theta, Zeta and Chi O had the best rush and swept.

By: accurate
#157  by: As of September 2017    

Pi Phi
Kappa/Theta
ChiO
Zeta
Tri Delta/AXO
APhi
AEPhi
DG
KD
ADPi
AXD
SDT

By: As of September 2017
#158  by: Lower tier rank   

KD is not better than ADPi

By: Lower tier rank
#159  by: ranking   

kappa kappa gamma
chi omega
piphi
tridelt
theta
zeta

axo
alpha phi

DG

kd
adpi
azd

By: ranking
#160  by: sororitygirl   

Pi Phi and Theta are probably top, but keep to themselves and their guys (FIJI and SAE)
I honestly consider them pretty separate. After that
Tri Delta and Zeta
Chi O
Kappa
Alpha Phi / AXO
DG
AEPhi lowkey rages
KD
ADPi
AXD

By: sororitygirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.