facebook

sorority/fraternity rankings

by: sorority

What are the top houses at monmouth??

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Non Greek Life   

Here is what I have found out as someone who isn't in greek life.

Frats- TKE is the best. TDP or STG are the worst.

Sororities- Phi Sig, ZTA and DPhie are top with AST the bottom.

Idk much about the other frats and sororites only those ones

By: Non Greek Life
#12  by: rush   

Frats: Sig Pi & TKE
Sororities: Dphie & Phi Sig

By: rush
#13  by: True Consensus   

Best sororities overall, including how attractive, smart, friendly, and down to party they are is definitely AOPi and ZTA hands down. If anyone tells you different, they're just mad they aren't in either. As for fraternities, the nicest guys are Delts, the hottest are TKE. Others are hit or miss.

By: True Consensus
#14  by: MU 20'   

Dont let anyone on here fool you.

Top 2 fraternities: Theta Xi & Sigma Pi

Top 2 Sororities: Phi Sig & DphiE

-ZTA is also very fun but they've always been #3 shooting to be #2.

By: MU 20'
#15  by: Guest   

underground Sig Ep

By: Guest
#16  by: MU student    

phi sig and dphie are top, rich, hot sororities now. ZTA got kicked off campus but they do stuff lowkey. aoii is also really popular, they are the cool, chill, normal girls. AZD doesn’t have much of a rep but there are cool girls there, pretty normal. AST is least popular

By: MU student
#17  by: .   

They all kinda suck now. Monmouth has ruined Greek life to the point all the orgs just hate each other. Nobody wants to mix with each other anymore because we’re all sick of partying with the same 20 people. People may disagree but I know I have heard the same from multiple people with different orgs. It’s kinda sad because MU really did have potential, Wish I transferred out when I was a freshman honestly. (This is coming from a junior in a sorority)

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.