facebook

sorority/fraternity rankings

by: sorority

What are the top houses at monmouth??

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ???   

Does Monmouth Greek life still exist? I never hear anything about them.

By: ???
by: MuMay 31, 2014 6:32:26 PM

All frats and sororities are pretty equal on this campus. Each one is unique in their own way but they are all awesome tbh

By: Mu
#2  by: s8764819   

For sororities its AOPi and ZTA, Fraternities would be TKE and Phi Psi with TDP coming up strong for being new

By: s8764819
by: anonymous Jan 10, 2015 9:15:55 AM

this is false

By: anonymous
by: muSep 27, 2015 1:50:43 PM

Is this a joke? In what world are AOPi and TDP top hahaha

By: mu
by: MUNov 18, 2016 1:06:35 PM

aopi and zta are def hottest girls on campus hands down, any girls disagreeing on this are obviously mad theyre not in either

By: MU
by: MuApr 4, 2017 12:36:02 PM

I think Tdp is on the up and have gotten their name out there

#3  by: 1234   

ZTA and AOPi. TKE and Phi Psi

By: 1234
#4  by: FratStar   

Each organization is doing something better than the other, but if we are talking about general conscious around campus ZTA and Phi Sig and Fraternities it's TKE and Phi Psi

By: FratStar
#5  by: GeeeedUp   

Top two sororities are DphiE and ZTA.
Top two fraternities are Theta Xi and Sigma Pi

By: GeeeedUp
#6  by: The king   

I'll give you the general run down of the top and bottom frats/sororities.
Frats- people will argue who's the best, but the general consensus is that Theta, TKE, and Sig Pi are the top 3 in no particular order. A little below them is Phi psi which is still popular around campus, when there not on probation. Then DTD comes next, middle tier not at the level of the top 3 or phi psi, but still new and coming up. Below them are the bottom tier STG, TDP, and Alpha kappa psi, the losers, most weird, and girls won't show up to a mixer

Sororities- top 3 in no particular order Phi Sig, ZTA, and DphiE all very, very, hot. A little below AOPI still hot, then below them alpha xi delta some good look cool girls, but some really weird one's also, and lastly AST 90% are weird and unattractive! and guys won't mix, girls will drop if recruited by them.

Then there AkA, lamba theta alpha, and lamba theta phi(frat) not really social Greek organization, more cultural, join if you want something different then the typical frat/sorority

By: The king
#7  by: geed grl    

tke boys are by far the most fun for me, d phi e girls a little stuck up but theyre hot lol

By: geed grl
#8  by: MU   

best sororities on campus: AOPI and ZTA

frats i wont rank cause im in one but tke lol

#9  by: MU   

TDP is coming up very strong right now here at monmouth and have been putting their name up there

#10  by: Mu   

TDP is up and coming

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.