facebook

house projects

by: bro

Just curious, how much have the recent builds/renovations of the houses on Langdon cost? I heard DU spent near a million, and FIJI put in tens of thousands too? How expensive were/are the SAE, SigEp, and OX houses?

Posted By: bro
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well   

According to their website, DU raised around 800k for their renovation
I don't think FIJI has renovated their house recently
Sig Ep's was easily over a million, I'd guess OX's was too, but I dont know either for sure
Dunno SAE's for sure but I've heard it's running them around 750k

By: well
by: yupJun 15, 2014 10:31:20 PM

From what I've heard OX is close to 3.5 mill since it's a brand new house, and its also huge. DU is about a 2 mill renovation, most of it coming from the mordgridges, who donate a lot to the school. Not sure about sig ep, but SAE is putting in around 750 k so the above is right. This is just what I've heard.

By: yup
by: dbfgdfgJun 15, 2014 11:00:49 PM

I just went on the DU website and there is in massive text a counter that says "647497 dollars raised" so presumably that's how much the renovation is going to cost them

If OX's budget was that much, you thing they could afford to design a better looking house. Like it looks ok and im sure the insides are great but better could have been done.

FIJI isn't even renovating idt...

By: dbfgdfg
by: RE: dbfgdfgJun 15, 2014 11:05:21 PM

I think OX's value includes their property, which adds maybe half a million. Their house looks solid imo. And Mordridge is gonna wait and cap off what the alumni fall short of the goal. Dude is so wealthy.

PS FIJI did fix up a little bit, hardly a project

By: RE: dbfgdfg
by: ohhJun 15, 2014 11:32:22 PM

their goal is 1 mil, so im sure they will get up there. what the hell does mortridge even do?

FIJI's stuff wasn's like massive changes to their house, they just fixed stuff up inside it

By: ohh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.