facebook

POLL: Is it Okay to fart loudly during RUSH?

by: Vcd

Posted By: Vcd
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 10
#21  by: Woosh    

My frat held another “Farty Party”!

First a pot of hot beans!

Then soda and beer!

Then fart games with 2 sororities!

So much fun!!!

By: Woosh
#22  by: Gfd   

Love this!

By: Gfd
#23  by: Zippy Hippie    

Last RUSH was a fart-fest. All week long. Such great memories…

By: Zippy Hippie
#24  by: A   

Our frat had a RUSH bonfire and we ate Taco Bell for dinner…

It was fireworks as we lit them on fire!

By: A
#25  by: Jen   

I like to “blast” during rush, especially when it is early in the day, so it lingers, and then we all can enjoy it for hours and hours. It makes the time pass slowly.

By: Jen
#26  by: Sassy    

We were having a barbecue during RUSH and the food was good, especially the beans.

We ate gallons and gallons and gallons of beans.

That was lunch, and for the rest of the day, our house by the lake smelled like baked beans.

We were farting and farting and farting and farting and farting, by dinner time we were also hungry, we ran to Taco Bell!

Such good memories for everybody!

By: Sassy
#27  by: Yes   

This is so inspirational!!!

By: Yes
#28  by: Wq   

I had a pet fart, she was invisible.

During RUSH I let her off her leash and she stunk the main room we were all in.

Everybody loved my pet fart.

Good memories for all!

By: Wq
#29  by: Pirew   

One of my sorority sisters had a problem similar to this, she had an eating disorder, where she would only consume milkshakes, and nothing else.

As a result, she farted morning, noon and night.

She was the prettiest girl in our house, and everyone tried to get her to change her diet, but she refused.

One day in the middle of RUSH she farted so much, that nobody could take it anymore, so she was told to go to her room, her bedroom, and remain there for the rest of the day.

Afterwards, the air cleared, we could breathe again, our eyes stopped watering, and we continued with the business of the day.

From that day forward, she was known as “farting Maria“, and when she graduated, our entire sorority literally breathed a sigh of relief!

By: Pirew
#30  by: Ugugh   

My friends, and I never thought it was possible to light our farts on fire, in fact, we thought that was a myth.

So we were sitting around a barbecue at the fraternity house, and we decided to see if we could do it?

The first few attempts were futile, but on the third try, we all blasted together at the same time, and the explosion was unbelievable, as fire shot out in all directions.

Once we got the hang of it, we spent the evening with great joy and excitement.

Our fraternity became bonded, and closer together, after we started lighting our farts on fire !!!

By: Ugugh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.