facebook

POLL: Is it Okay to fart loudly during RUSH?

by: Vcd

Posted By: Vcd
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 10
#11  by: Fghh   

Last year at Rush, I had a similar thing happen to me. I was farting like crazy, and certainly was enjoying myself.

Then while I was farting, a turd fell out, onto the floor, while we were singing a song as a group.

I quickly used my foot and pushed it down in front of two other girls, nobody saw me do it

After about two of the longest minutes in my life, somebody started screaming, and pointing, at the turd on the floor.

I couldn’t help it, I started laughing, then everybody started laughing, then everybody started laughing and farting, and the smell was so bad we all went outside .

It was the best rush ever !!!

By: Fghh
by: PorkaJan 14, 2024 7:52:07 AM

Brilliant move!!!

By: Porka
by: KhrJan 14, 2024 7:53:37 AM

In biology class, a giant lecture hall, I wasn’t wearing underwear under my skirt.

Same thing happened to me, only nobody noticed the turd, because it was under the chairs.

It sure smelled bad though.

By: Khr
by: A PHI pharting Feb 14, 2024 8:27:20 AM

The BEST place to fart is at Alpha Phi.
Those girls are CONSTANTLY farting anyway because ALL THEY EAT are raw veggies to stay looking like Skeletors. 💀

So if you must FART, do it at A PHI!!

BOOM 💥 BOOM 💥 BOOM 💥!!! 👀 👃

By: A PHI pharting
#12  by: Puppy    

Of course, who doesn’t love a good fart?

By: Puppy
#13  by: Rush   

During rush, I stunk up the main room so much, that peoples eyes were watering, they were breathing out of their mouth, people started to complain, everyone ran outside, and some people threw up.

So I kept on farting, and we kept singing songs, it was the best time ever

By: Rush
#14  by: P   

Go for it!!!

By: P
#15  by: Uh   

Eat, drink and fart!

By: Uh
#16  by: Hgd   

At my sorority we call RUSH our fart-fest!

By: Hgd
#17  by: Hdsgggg   

Inspiring!

By: Hdsgggg
#18  by: Sasha   

It was late in the day during a long day of RUSH, and I was tired.

My knees hurt, my throat was sore, and I just didn’t feel like getting up and going to the bathroom.

I thought it was a fart that was going to come out, but it turns out that it wasn’t.

It was more than that, much more than that.

Afterwards, the entire room smelled really bad, but we couldn’t leave, and so we were stuck. It was like we were living in a toilet bowl.

By: Sasha
by: BlyFeb 13, 2024 7:41:18 AM

Awesome 😎

By: Bly
#19  by: Dsa   

I only did it twice and only regretted it once…

By: Dsa
#20  by: Tree   

Funny post; but it happened to us.

Our RUSH was endless and after a long day the farts were flying! It was the most fun we had!

By: Tree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.