facebook

sorority information

by: New girl

I am thinking about going through recruitment this fall! I want to be apart of something on campus and figured sorority life was the perfect way to get involved! I was just wondering what Greek life was like at wsu, like do all the houses get along or is there like a constant battle between them? Also, what is a ranking of the houses in your perspective? I'm not really going off looks but more like philanthropy and Sisterhood and things like that!

Posted By: New girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek2Me   

Hey!
Wsu's Greek Life is a little more toned down than the tv shows. There's still the charity work, the sisterhoods, and the larties, but nothing real crazy. And not a ton of drama really. The sororities get along better than the fraternities though everyone is always going to think their sorority is the best hahaha! In my own opinion if rank I would rank the sororities (though I like them all) as 1. Gamma Phi Beta (the girls here just seem so chill and sweet.) 2. Alpha Phi 3. Kappa Kappa Gamma (even though they don't have a house they seem to make it work pretty well and always look like they are having lots of fun.) 4. Delta Gamma 5. Tri-Delta (Nothing wrong with the Tri-Delts, they're great! Just someone has to be last lol). In order of what I'm pretty sure is WSU's unofficial ranking system I'd say the sororities in order of popularity would be 1. Alpha Phi (Delta Gamma used to be top dog, but last year's recruitment seems to be shifting towards A Phi now. Both of them are super close in popularity though and you'll probably get different opinions on who's top.) 2. Delta Gamma 3. Gamma Phi Beta 4. And 5. Are a close race between Tri-Delta and Kappa. Kappa gets a lot of points knocked off for not having a house. They make it work well though and the rest of the Greek community opens up their houses to them for philanthropys and recuitment (they always have recruitment at the phi delta fraternity house.) Tri-Delta had a few bad years of recruitment and their numbers low.

By: Greek2Me
#2  by: netural party   

1.Aplha Phi, 2.Gamma Phi Beta, 3.Delta Gamma, 4.Tri Delta, 5. Kappa Kappa Gamma

By: netural party
#3  by: WSU Sorority Girl    

All the houses are amazing and wonderful for they're own reasons, but there are stereotypes. In every chapter you'll find a girl who totally fits the stereotype and you'll find a girl who totally breaks it. Just remember, in 30 years you won't care about what other people thought of you and your sisters looks/party habits/grades/philanthropy. You'll remember the memories you made with your sisters and the bonds you made, focus on that as you go through recruitment.

By: WSU Sorority Girl
by: WSUJun 17, 2022 1:50:39 PM

Nice try Krappa. You are still the worst sorority that no one wants to join! Yeah…NOT Special

By: WSU
#4  by: TBH   

1. Alpha Phi, 2. Delta Gamma, 3. Tri Delt( current pledge class), 4. Gamma Phi Beta, 5. Kappa Kappa Gamma..

By: TBH
#5  by: Hello   

1. TRI DELTA, GAMMA PHI, KKG, DG, APHI

By: Hello
#6  by: SE   

1. Delta Gamma
2. Tri Delta
3. Gamma Phi Beta
4. Alpha Phi
5. Kappa Kappa Gamma

By: SE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.