facebook

Alpha delt pledge need advice

by: advice please

Im a pledge at alpha delt and me and a few other pledge brothers have been talking and we are heavily considering dropping. When I was rushing i had no idea about the place being called shady or the fact that we really didnt mix with sororities. I thought having agd as pgp was redeeming but i guess now that we lost them im not really sure why im here. The guys are alright and ive gotten close with a few of the other guys in the pc but i dont really know anymore. Freshmen rn so i feel like i could still rush next semester. I could really see this place take off some day but idk really.
Any advice?

Posted By: advice please
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: shady.    

Im not saying what org im in, but im in one that has associated with shady before, and have heard about what is going on with the current pc.

You join a chapter because you like the guys in it, not because of a pgp or because of who you mix with. Do you like them? Can you take them seriously? Are they like you? Ask yourself that

Shady has a really nice house (Which I've heard you pledges actually have not been doing a good job at cleaning), and its in a good location too. A lot of other chapters comparable to shady (Phi delt, snu, tdx, beta, chi psi, etc.) have to worry about national rules associated with events, and alcohol that shady doesn't have to worry about, since shady is small nationally.

Dropping will make it difficult to re rush, so be careful with doing it. Initiation for many frats is coming up soon, so act fast though. Hopefully those pros I gave help you. I have a lot of cons about shady too, but this isn't the place to share them.

By: shady.
#2  by: shady.    

Also to add on, shady could take off if their social chair actually respected girls. Silly how phi delt sae psi u and beta are already getting agd and gphi events lined up for next year, when shady has already had those social ties with agd for years. Also you guys did mix with aoii before they got kicked off campus, but your social chair just hasn't put in the proper amount of work into actually trying to diversify your social schedule. You could join shady and be the change you want to see, so remember that.

By: shady.
#3  by: eells    

Shady 4 Lyfe📈📈

By: eells
by: Franky RooseveltMar 28, 2022 6:07:37 PM

facts

By: Franky Roosevelt
#4  by: Drop shady   

Def drop.

By: Drop shady
#5  by: !   

Drop!

By: !

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.