facebook

which fraternity?

by:    

I'm a really attractive guy and I hook up with a ton of girls. I'm popular, preppy, and a total fratstar. Which fraternity would be best for me?

Posted By: hotguy
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Triangle

By: Triangle
by: fratty   

dude you sound so cool. Def rush these bro:

Triangle
ATO
Delta Chi
Alpha Sig

By: fratty
#2by:    

You're a geed, not a frat star. Please don't come to rush

By: PussInBoots
#3by:    

I'd say that Alpha Sig, Theta Xi, Beta and Triangle get the hottest chicks. Definitely stay away from Phi Psi and SAE, full of nerds with no game.

By: Me
#4by:    

Um to the person above me, the likelihood of the dry frat and the engineering frat getting the most girls... think about it.

Don't rush SAE unless you want everyone to be a douche.

If you're really as good looking as you say it doesn't matter which frat you're in, cause you'll pull either way. Maybe consider rushing a middle or lower tier though cause there's less competition (aka you'll have first picks at the more attractive girls).

By: uhhh
by: ^   

Can't tell if high schooler...

By: ^
by: what   

I don't follow your logic

By: what
by: lol   

what a moron

By: lol
#5by:    

PIKE, SAE, Theta Chi and Phi Psi are known for pulling the hottest girls and throwing the craziest parties. You should really consider rushing there if you really are that popular

By: Top Tier
by: SAE   

Given your little self-bio you made please skip our house

By: SAE
by: stealth   

Great job throwing pike in that mix...

By: stealth
#6by:    

clearly a troll

By: c

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

rush pikappp

By: tridelt
by: Wtf   

This thread is from 9 years ago

By: Wtf

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.