facebook

best party space

by:    

Which frat has the best party space on campus? I haven’t been to too many different ones but generally speaking I hit my head on the ceiling at most and they’re all hot and small.

Posted By: Answers
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Pikes party space is pretty decent but I have to say dsig has the best party space by far. My friends and I have felt much more like we’re in a club than a fraternity when we go there.

By: AXO

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yes   

Pike's setup is really good but Sig Nu's taking it back next year anyways. DSig's new barn is pretty sick. ASig's 640 oxford is also solid

By: yes
#2by:    

dsig's barn is dope. however, the downside is that if it is not completely packed it looks empty. like when they have a regular sized mixer there is wayyy too much space and so people start to leave because it's an awkward amount of space to have. but when the barn is packed (which is a lot of times) it's pretty cool

By: well
#3by:    

Dsig has the better room as a while but comparing parties Pike’s space overall probably is a little better

By: Yea
#4by:    

DChi, PhiPsi, ATO

By: Sq

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.